Author Topic: Peavy's City -outdated OP-  (Read 5362 times)

I like how this server works over most other CityRP's. Instead of using a CityRP mod, which makes the game seem all mechanical, you actually just roleplay your parts. It does have the assistance of a money mod to help keep track of money, but it ultimately isn't crucial. The server is only up when a dedicated admin is available to keep the server under control. I also took some pictures.

I can't host as of right now because my computer is being stupid and refuses to run right. I'll be trying to get things going asap.

it looks fun, but i wish they would have put more effort into the buildings
the city looks like not much effort was put into it, but anyways, looks fun

you should have contacted me about the town hall, i would have given you mine!
its on a 64x64 baseplate and it is lovey!

i wish i can post pictures on it but im not on the same computer i built it on right now..

The buildings do need more work done to them so they aren't so boxy, I agree. I'll consult that next time I host.

when you do host, contact me and ill help you re-construct buildings that really need to be redone.

maybe ill build extra stuff like parks to make the city more realistic.   honestly, the police station is awful, it needs to be redone the most.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 10:49:30 PM by Brickitect »

Due to people wanting vehicles I have decided to put in bicycles, next time the server is up look for the nearest bike shop.

Changes:
Bikes removed due to the fact that they mess with the jail system
Updated banking (woo)
More stores
I remade the monument
More homes

To what is it a monument, exactly?

Its just to make the city look nicer.

I redone the OP and added some new stuff to the server

Pecon was kind and redone the jail mod fixing its exploit with vehicles so now I can have cars.

Due to the fact that I don't have an inventory saver I just have to take and put it all in an excel spreadsheet so I can keep up with players and what they do.

Cool!
Glad I'm friends with peavy,
I think
Right?
But the buils it self is good,
Me like it.

are you actually gonna put it up or