type a sentence without thinking of what will be in the sentence, no spam.

Poll

what is equality if multiplied by 4

the answer to god life
4 (12.5%)
I HATE DREAMS OF PETER PAN
14 (43.8%)
there is poo on my pants
14 (43.8%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Author Topic: type a sentence without thinking of what will be in the sentence, no spam.  (Read 3774 times)

Cheetah frisbee yoga'd the couch muffin.

I don't really know how to respond to this.

I don't think typing a sentence without thinking is possible. Other than just typing out random words that form a false sentence.

I don't think typing a sentence without thinking is possible. Other than just typing out random words that form a false sentence.
I think he means saying what comes to you without actually having a plan for the sentence, not saying random words like a lot of people seem to be doing (including OP, so I guess that's not really what he meant)

Sometime I stuff on an Oreo and pretend I am god of the Mexicans.

Yup.

El blue Dree-Elle Broes eat no fried mondays because of nagger Orko, who is no lovey blue monday wazard because blockhead car jiggler.

I can't even believe how something mattered to badly that everyone forgot about resigning their fruitcake and found a giant manhole on the field.

Please if you could concentrate the square root of a porkchop with the provided paper inserts and describe the quality of a thin welder's pants

i forget two nig but why am i go out to field and burn in forget ass who what you are am big plane mexican and european but forget it am what do now

what the forget

The ratio of profanity and racial/national terms to other words can determine the intelligence of a rambler

1+q=2 so q is 1 ye iy'm sou smmarta
WTF?

The entire cheeta on the yoga board went to town with the toad on the yogi bear jogging trip with Alex the Calex and there was a huge Big bang whilst five frogs jumped up and down on a bear happily and sang "The Fast Runner" while pressing F1 on their imaginary wizard computers with Samuel L. Jackson eating corn dogs on a nearby sofa.

I like this game!

Rise and shine, the world is there waiting for you to take it in your hand and squeeze. Life is yours to control and you would rather sleep. You would rather play games. You would rather sleep than be successful. You would rather eat than work. You would stagnate before pressing forward. When I run, I don't see the person behind me. I hear their breath. Their footsteps. That is my own mind, my doubts, fears, weakness. My own mind telling me that i can't. I know that I can. I know that life isn't worth living if I don't make it remarkable.

The spirit fun slingshot hip digested the goo inside the shrubbery

Take your pills kids

You take your legs and shove them down your throat but then you take a sandwich but you like the legs and you make a leg sandwich without thinking about sausages when the void exists.