Author Topic: THIS IS SPATTA!!!!!!! - Perma Banning Crazy  (Read 4117 times)

Hello-
   JD Super34bro allowed me access so that I could reply. I am his mother he is an amazing 9yo boy who is autistic and he has been playing this (I feel stupid) game since he was 6. I know what you think- whaaa he went and got his mommy- but the main reason I wanted to write this is that you teenagers and adults understand that he is autistic and part of being autistic is that you have a hard time with social rules and impulsiveness. He came to me because he felt he was being cyber bullied. I would like to impress upon you to be very careful about what you say because you don't know how other kids will take it- if they will just be able to blow it off or if they will take it to heart and have a break down because of it. Yes, you are blowing off steam and venting your frustration because my son cheated and lied. It was wrong of him. He is being punished and has lost the privilege of being a mod. He doesn't need to be bashed on top of that. He has told me that he will work on his skills and understands that there are rules that he needs to follow and no one likes a cheat or liar. I can't promise that it won't happen again, but know that he is only nine and autistic, which are two disadvantages in participating in this game which he loves, but he holds his own and I am proud of him for that!

He recently changed his name to "creep BEARS stuff".