Author Topic: Jakob copying my mod claiming that I agreed to let him.  (Read 6546 times)

Are you kidding me? Jakob has been hosting with meteors since LAST SUMMER. Get over it, you're copying him.

Are you kidding me? Jakob has been hosting with meteors since LAST SUMMER. Get over it, you're copying him.
correction: He's been doing it for longer

WAIT WAIT WAIT
I read this completely wrong actually lol
i kind of only read the first sentence. sorry about that.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=81615
He's back.
Remember when perma bans were serious, and finding out someone was an alt was a big deal?

Ragequitter as well
NoEdit: I can't believe I bumped this

Remember when perma bans were serious, and finding out someone was an alt was a big deal?
Yeah, also remember whenever Badspot said that you had to be the worst player in blockland for you to have had had to have your key revoked? Not going against Badspot or anything, but bans and revokes seem to be happening quite commonly these days.

I'd just like to say that revoltech was constantly trying to get out of the map on Kreon's server, and when I warned him to stop, he kept calling me a friend until I banned him.

Revoltech is very disrespectful. And when he seems to be so blunt, he admits it. This got him banned.