Author Topic: Drama Dossier: Zac Conover aka "[JazZ]"  (Read 89386 times)

didn't he have a kid or something

imo hes a pretty cool guy thay doesnt afraid of anything

love how he's acting like he's some badass villainous guy and he's "negotiating"

Haha... Beautiful read!

Badspot should totally be a detective.

Badspot should totally be a detective.
Detective Badspot! That sounds awesome.

Holy stuff, he was Yola?
Weird

I was the reason Yola got banned and this sparked?
Oh, stuff.

Jesus christ, what a little stuff.

Best negotiation as well.

didn't he have a kid or something
It was a cry for attention. Nothing more.

Have fun explaining to Amazon and Steam that you have authority over keys that you revoke whenever you feel necessary.  That's gonna work for you brilliantly.  I can see why your game has suffered publicly for so long.
So, by his logic in this quote, Valve shouldn't have rights to terminate Steam accounts when necessary? He's clearly not a rational thinker.

Seriously, What the forget. I Liked JazZ back then but that's completely immature and illogical. If your key gets revoked, you don't "bargain" or  "make a deal" for it back. That's bribery. He has no leverage either than the claims of "proof of the real attackers". Fighting and spamming Badspot doesn't put him any any position better, anyways. Certainly neither does threats of bringing this into a court room.

Quote from: JazZ
Your game is progressing so far Eric!

Not a single update in over a month, server issues, a failing community, and no hopeful outlook of being publicized other than being on a site that is unknown for selling games.  Seems like a great community to be a part of as well, moderators who put themselves above everyone else, oh what happened to "Even if you were my best friend.. to keep up appearances", I suppose that just died off didn't it?  Karma is a pain, and DDoSing doesn't really help either.

Love,
JazZ
Quote from: Badspot
How old are you?
Am I the only one who burst out laughing?

Am I the only one who burst out laughing?
Not really, I did laugh too.

hes got a pretty swag instagram
http://instagram.com/iconoverzac/
ye its him he linked some people to it
Hey his phone number!  I love the typical edgy stuffty instagram pics of snapshots of notepad with "fake friends suk" and "someone should text me".

Hey his phone number!  I love the typical edgy stuffty instagram pics of snapshots of notepad with "fake friends suk" and "someone should text me".
I texted him just to see if it was him