Author Topic: Drama Dossier: Zac Conover aka "[JazZ]"  (Read 89394 times)

I wonder who else he could be.
Jaxx
JazZ
..omg its you. it was you the whole time.
the game is up buster  :iceCream:.
Jaxx
Maxx
Oh stuff

Hey his phone number!  I love the typical edgy stuffty instagram pics of snapshots of notepad with "fake friends suk" and "someone should text me".

oh no he's gonna beat me up irl help guys

Am I the only one that would kill to get to argue over the internet with handicaps 24/7? Arguing with handicaps is hands down the funnest thing I do in my life. Badspot is so damn lucky he gets paid to do it.

Am I the only one that would kill to get to argue over the internet with handicaps 24/7? Arguing with handicaps is hands down the funnest thing I do in my life. Badspot is so damn lucky he gets paid to do it.
Don't get me wrong, I feel bad for badspot because he has to put up with such stuff, but I gotta say you're right.
Arguing online with idiots can be pretty fun, espically if you're in a position of power over them. (however small)

Lmao. Badspot is hands down one of the greatest admins I've seen on a site. He just handles things like these very well.

We need more Drama Dossier on the other cunts like Lando.

you can't beat a 13-year old tryhard troll that doesn't seem to be arrogant like you can a loser swagcigarette like Yola is.

seriously, what a loving loser he is.

this this this

Who's next on the list of evil do-ers?

hey guys you kno how he always says how he lives in Australia?

740 is the area code 4 ohio!!!

cigaretteggggg

this, loving this

he friended me on steam a few days ago and spammed me about how proud he was of hijacking the accounts

both eepos and lando added me and i talked to them for a brief minute before blocking them because they're insufferable stuffbags

here's the eepos conversation in a nutshell

Eepos: why did you add me
Me: you added me
Eepos: XD
Me: you're eepos so i'm blocking you now
Eepos: fine you're worthless to me anyways

the lando conversation wasn't that interesting and i don't really remember it

i do remember he told maxwell to tell me(after i blocked him) that he already got another free key
idk if it's true but he'll do some stupid stuff again to get it revoked soon enough so it doesn't matter lol.