Author Topic: Summer of Bisjac  (Read 17199 times)

How did you retire at 26?

WHY would you retire at 26?

How did you retire at 26?

WHY would you retire at 26?
because he has 5.2 million dollars

i don't mean to kiss ass but
how
i'm amazed at bisjac's ability to retire when he's not even 30 and have a few million bucks to kill
loving amazing
i idolize u bby

I'm just outside Chicago so if you want to do do certain "pharmaceutical" thingslsd/mdma/weedand you're into that then yeah.

Otherwise, take a drop at the Museum of Science and Industry, Shedd Aquarium, Field Museum, etc if you have never been to them before.

That's it. I'm getting into stocks immediately. Do I go with a broker Bisjac? How do I find a good one?

If your ever in North Carolina, I know this great place that has healthy smoothies but they still taste great. A little steep for smoothies though ($15 for a large I believe)

Being that I'm 17, I can't point out any good strip clubs aside from the ones I always hear on my car radio :I
Sorry.

i like how you always brag "LOEL IM GONA GET TONZ OF GIRLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
no one cares.

I hate to be rude, but you keep bragging like you're the adult of the forums and we're the little kids.

no bragging would be after hes had the love.

no one cares.

I hate to be rude, but you keep bragging like you're the adult of the forums and we're the little kids.
Well we are, on average, little kids; and he is a very successful 29 year old. It seems justified. Especially with the way some of the forumers act.

Post a picture of you holding a million dollars.
Timestamp of course.

Post a picture of you holding a million dollars.
Timestamp of course.
You were the 2,700,000th post in Off-Topic. Congratulations.

You were the 2,700,000th post in Off-Topic. Congratulations.

drendran 4 presidntttTTT!!!!!!!!!

ALRIGHT GANG, HERE'S THE PLAN

no one cares.
this just in: bisjac is overall far more successful than any of us will ever be
you don't gotta be butthurt about it bro