Author Topic: have any of you called 911, if so, for what?  (Read 3344 times)

i never have, even though i have this urge to for some reason :u

I was once pranked and it felt like it was pretty real
I contemplated calling them but I played it off.

i know teenagers think it's so funny and pranky and hip to prankcall 911, except when they get a trace on you and a squad car shows up on your front door.

almost had to once, these kids were that loving close to trespassing onto our property, and they were throwing rocks at my garage. loving asses.

I have at a phone at Sams Club for nothing and as we were leaving, I was with Jacob/Lee and his family, we were stopped by a police officer was asked some stuff.

i've done a ride along before
great stuff
saw a black lady get arrested >:D

There was this one time a large number of years ago when the neighbours next door to us left a candle burning on their TV (stupid) and it melted into the TV and caused it to catch fire, and spread to the house.

I'm not entirely sure if it was the case, but I think it might have been my parents who called the Fire Brigade.
We were evacuated out of the house though.
Was the middle of the night and I was only about 3 or 4.

I've never personally called 999 before.

Although last year we had a police surveilance equipment set up in our house to record footage of neighbours across the road from us for 2 months, after a fire started in her house.
It seemed to be suspicious, and there had been numerous previous police and fire brigade calls to their house before.
They weren't nice people.

There was this one time a large number of years ago when the neighbours next door to us left a candle burning on their TV (stupid) and it melted into the TV and caused it to catch fire, and spread to the house.

I'm not entirely sure if it was the case, but I think it might have been my parents who called the Fire Brigade.
We were evacuated out of the house though.
Was the middle of the night and I was only about 3 or 4.
Very similar thing happened to me and my parents when i was ~1 year old, in Dallas and some stoner kid across from their balcony in their apartment complex started grilling then took a nap on his couch, grill still on.

i called the police once when I was like 6 as a weird curiosity. as soon as they picked up, i hung up and they showed up to my door maybe 10 minutes later asking if someone called 911, i was so scared.

i called the police once when I was like 6 as a weird curiosity. as soon as they picked up, i hung up and they showed up to my door maybe 10 minutes later asking if someone called 911, i was so scared.
I did this too. Haha

One of my friends called 911 in class or so. Cops didnt show up to are class but they may of showed up to the office.

never before in my life

Basically this but expect it was at a friends house and they called back

Juvenile disturbance.