Author Topic: Colorset Editor V1.6 [IMGS]  (Read 26631 times)

I've asked that too he said he wont be adding it. you will just have to get the color or division and copy it. then close set then load the set you want it in and paste it.
Aw..

Closing colorsets is kind of a pain too though, is the only way to delete all the Div's? Because thats the only way I've found

De-select the selected color by clicking it then a Save colorset button, a change in single player and a close set buton will appear. obviously use close set :P

OH MAH GODDAMN HOTDAWGS

Zeblote; you know you could have done this for multiplayer as well, the only issue would be the fact that you'd need to alert all the players on the server of a colorset change and that they would need to rejoin if they wished to see the change.

the only issue would be the fact that you'd need to alert all the players on the server of a colorset change and that they would need to rejoin if they wished to see the change.
And that's why I haven't done it for multiplayer

There would also be a problem when the new set has more colors than the old one, we have to create more datablocks then and that crashes people
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 03:10:12 AM by Zeblote »

Could you add tabs to the top that let you have multiple colorsets open at once?  I find that I want to copy a specific color from another colorset but I can't do so in the gui alone.  
This would actually be kind of easy since the colorset editor is made to support multiple sets at once, I just don't have a good-looking tab button so I can't add it.

Edit: And I also have no idea where to put the tabs without ruining the gui.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 05:27:03 AM by Zeblote »

Why didn't you tell me you released it :(
its brilliant.

Why didn't you tell me you released it :(
Because you keep forgetting to set your RTB to auto-login

This looks absolutely amazing

Update

RTB is no longer required
You can now edit the color as a hex value

DOWNLOAD

« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 10:54:30 AM by Wrapperup »