Author Topic: Colorset Editor V1.6 [IMGS]  (Read 26615 times)

I think instead of a hex window you should just have a tab that is for hex. This would allow you to have an HSV tab as well. Also, the hex window only has an apply option.
I was thinking of an "advanced" window that looks like the color choser in gimp

You should make it look like this

More similar to the default colorset editor for players and editing the hex is more convenient.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 06:03:30 PM by Jay the Cartoonist »

-snip-

More similar to the default colorset editor for players and editing the hex is more convenient.
You forgot the 0 - 1 instead of 0 - 255 option.

You forgot the 0 - 1 instead of 0 - 255 option.
Not sure what you mean by that :o

Edit: Nvm I get what you mean, using percent values kinda like some of the Default colors in the colorset use.

That'd be cool too.

I found the perfect color for making carpets with this.
hurry come to my server to use it, lol.

[brokenimg]http://oi42.tinypic.com/5b7ep5.jpg[/img]

EDIT: Save button is missing for me and I can't load a colorset with one open unless I painfully delete every division.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 09:02:01 PM by TristanLuigi »

The first 13 lines of code:
Code: [Select]
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//                                                                                                            //
//  ////////    ////////    //                ////////    //////      //    ////////    ////////    //////    //
//  //          //    //    //                //          //    //    //       //       //    //    //    //  //
//  //          //    //    //                //          //    //    //       //       //    //    //    //  //
//  //          //    //    //                ////////    //    //    //       //       //    //    //////    //
//  //          //    //    //                //          //    //    //       //       //    //    ////      //
//  //          //    //    //                //          //    //    //       //       //    //    //  //    //
//  ////////    ////////    ////////          ////////    //////      //       //       ////////    //    //  //
//                                                                                                            //
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// By Zeblote //
////////////////
It says "COL EDITOR".

OT: Nice addon dude. Keep it up!

//  ////////    ////////    //                ////////    //////      //    ////////    ////////    //////    //
//  //          //    //    //                ////////    //    //    //       //       //    //    //////    //
//  //          //    //    //                //          //    //    //       //       //    //    ////      //
//  //          //    //    //                //          //    //    //       //       //    //    //  //    //
//  ////////    ////////    ////////          ////////    //////      //       //       ////////    //    //  //
// By Zeblote //
////////////////
That font ruins it D:

Okay it looks like there's some actual interest in this add-on so I will start reworking it tomorrow and hopefully fix all issues (and implement all suggestions) you guys pointed out and make the interface more intuitive if I find a way to do that

Okay it looks like there's some actual interest in this add-on so I will start reworking it tomorrow and hopefully fix all issues (and implement all suggestions) you guys pointed out and make the interface more intuitive if I find a way to do that

:o

The first 13 lines of code:
// By Zeblote //
////////////////
It says "COL EDITOR".

OT: Nice addon dude. Keep it up!

or you could just

// By Zeblote //
////////////////