Author Topic: Stop preaching to Badspot.  (Read 6882 times)

I think you should donate money to badspot if you like him.
I like him so much i bought game twie
I donated one cent to Badspot.

Last time I posted personal info on badspot, I got banned.  He went to VT, so the picture am lies.

Badspot, join our cause before it is too late! We have seen the signs... The apocalypse is upon us! We have gained information from confidential sources that the world economy will collapse within two standard months, leading to wide spread famine and war! A dictator wearing a blue turban will arise, in a previously unknown land of sand and oil, wielding a Soviet-era Ak-47 in one arm and a contract to sell oil to the US for 20% the normal rate, despite protests from OPEC, in exchange for military aid in the other! Crows shall descend upon the crops, every second-born son shall die from explosive bladders, the oceans will turn into V8, and so on!

SAVE YOUR SOUL BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!

All that is required is a small donation of $300 to the Unified Church of Earth's Army. You will receive a complimentary wallet membership card, an authentic certificate to frame and display in your office, an I AM SAVED bumper sticker, potassium iodine pills, and an awesome action figure of our esteemed leader, Wedge the Most Holy, with kung-fu grip. You are required to kneel before it and pray to it three times a day, but its a small price to pay for the guaranteed sanctity of your soul in the next life.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2007, 10:43:30 PM by Wedge »

This is not madness, THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAA.

Couldn't resist it, you walked into it.

Potassium iodide pills?

Potassium iodide pills?
Self Delete pills. AKA: DON'T DRINK THE PURPLE KOOL-AID!

Lol, I ought to ask a pharmacist at cvs if she has any.

Not that I would use them, I like living.

Get a video of it if you do that.

i once offered to donate 200 dollars if he would put my avatar on the front page. but i never did.

i wonder if that deal is still up lol

Get a video of it if you do that.

If I ever did, which I won't, I would "accidentally" confuse it with potassium iodine.

that one guy looks like adam sandlar and try using pottasium sope or francium sope it is frikin explosive

that one guy looks like adam sandlar and try using pottasium sope or francium sope it is frikin explosive

OCTOBER IDIOT DO NOT BUMP

gtfo

this should be stickied.