Mic left on after NJ senate meeting reveals they actually DO want your guns.

Author Topic: Mic left on after NJ senate meeting reveals they actually DO want your guns.  (Read 14623 times)

Has anyone else mentioned the fact that in Switzerland everyone who reaches the legal age of adulthood is issued a military grade assault rifle and given marksmanship training by the government?  Switzerland is actually one of the safest countries in the world.  That's because if anyone tries to shoot up a place they're going to get loving blown away by all of the gun owners.

Has anyone else mentioned the fact that in Switzerland everyone who reaches the legal age of adulthood is issued a military grade assault rifle and given marksmanship training by the government?  Switzerland is actually one of the safest countries in the world.  That's because if anyone tries to shoot up a place they're going to get loving blown away by all of the gun owners.
Antarctica's pretty safe too

Some AR15 alternatives/Home defense weapons that I recommend.

Indoors use
any pump action shotgun will do, single barrel and double barreled version will do

Rural areas the Mini-14, can fire the same ammunition as an AR15(.223 and 5.56 if specified). As well as us AR mags.

Bear country/alpine
M1A 7.62x51mm

Model 1894C .357 Magnum

"The one who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither" -Benjamin Franklin.
I'll sig that.

]
My goodness, look at all these assault weapons

I bet that shotgun can fire hundreds of rounds per second! I would know, I'm an expert on these things!

We must ban all these!

That magnum looks lovey.

The GEP Gun is the most silent way to disarm A BOMB.

Ok, now you're just being a richard about it.

Anyway, I'm going to bed, I did enjoy the debate though. Dracpot is a coolbro and all that jazz.
It's nice to have an open discussion without insults or ignorant richardwads.
Thank you, and goodnight.

nice surrender

oh my god TC a BOMB
tank avatar! You must be an oppressive military person!

nice surrender
Sure, whatever you want to think. I was tired, and the discussion was going nowhere. Drac was set in his ways, as was I. No point in continuing the argument.

tank avatar! You must be an oppressive military person!