Author Topic: Glass commented on my video yesterday.  (Read 1238 times)

All he said was that I was stupid and fat. I havn't seen him around here. Did he run out of money or something? Or was he just IP'd

Are you aware the forums absolutely hates it when a banned user gets attention for no reason?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 10:38:21 AM by Conservative »

You have no idea how much I want to break a certain rule here right now..
saying that you don't care and heavily implying that you don't are basically the same thing
js

saying that you don't care and heavily implying that you don't are basically the same thing
js
Fixed.

Although your quote might have possibly sealed my fate.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 10:45:02 AM by Conservative »

Are you aware the forums absolutely hates it when a banned user gets attention for no reason?
Oh how I wish dismissing a drama topic simply because the little stuff on the other end possibly got a little 'entertainment' out of it was against the rules.
That looks like a juicy contradiction to me.

js
Rule 5 is mostly just for drama.
I doubt badspot would ban for saying that we dont care about the youtuve comments of a user he went out of his way to ban.

That looks like a juicy contradiction to me.
Keywords here are "no reason".

I came back to the Blockland forums just in time to miss Glass' shenanigans. Am I lucky or not?

Damn it! I thought we were in the clear for these topics.

i can say that the forums care less and less about glass every time we hear about him.

OP go find something fun to do so you arent so bored as to tell us non-news bullstuff like this.

glass is so last week.

Glass wants to come back. He was asking me to buy him a key a few weeks ago.

I'm going down to Florida this summer should I visit him?

Rule 5 is mostly just for drama.
besides that being bullstuff, the point isn't to get him banned, it's to let him know how dumb his attempt to avoid it was

one does not simply make a fat video