Author Topic: our school banned leggings  (Read 13988 times)

I thought you could only wear leggings under a skirt, skort, or shorts anyway.

well its great for you youngster girls that dont have lovey hips yet. the pants help fake it.


Seeing a 13-year old prostitute isn't exactly refreshing
trying to look good doesn't make you a prostitute...

what in the god damn
It's a mixture between the two.

trying to look good doesn't make you a prostitute...
"good"
aahahaha

My school is primitive and believes in letting young men admire booty in leggings, jeggings and tights.

And I'm primitive too. <3

trying to look good doesn't make you a prostitute...
no
i mean they literally look like loving prostitutes
frankly it's unattractive


she is basically not wearing a bottom

so in your schools, they ban leggings
yet in mine, they ban this

apparently satire is more offensive than loveuality
especially retired and heavily exhausted satire

Aye, then how doth one don a set of armour at thine a guild of learning, like oneth of fighting and sparring! Outrageous it be naysayeth I the Third shall not see this befoulment of our medieval fuedal system nay THE STABILITY OF THE WORLD art at stake if such a bane to the liberty to wear leggings is by the gods outlandish I do sayeth yes I do!

This should be the new dress code:

Then all the problems would be solved.

she is basically not wearing a bottom
are you upset about them because you can't pull it off? I don't think I've ever heard of anyone who could complaining about clothes like that

are you upset about them because you can't pull it off? I don't think I've ever heard of anyone who could complaining about clothes like that
I've seriously never heard a hetero complain.