Author Topic: I'm almost done with school for the year...  (Read 554 times)

only 3 lessons left in history, my other main courses have been completed for a while. After that, all I have is art. WHY IS ART MANDATORY? ITS ACTUAL ART, NOT ART APPRECIATION, ACTUAL ART IS HARD TO DO WHEN YOUR IN AN ONLINE SCHOOL!

My school year ends in 20 days;
And having art in a online school is easy(er) when you have one of those wireless drawing board things.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 03:50:31 PM by Epicduke »

My school year ends in 20 days;
And having art in a online school is easy(er) possible when you have one of those wireless drawing board things.
Yeah, but we have to draw using a pencil and a peice of paper. and scan it. and then send it in.

scan it. and then send it in.
did this stuff all the time in k12

loving annoying

Finals week is next week for me. I'll be out for summer by next Friday.

did this stuff all the time in k12

loving annoying
It's even worse if you don't have a scanner like some of the kids in my classes. You have to send it to her offline, which takes a few days and you can not progress in the course until she gets it and marks your assignment as completed.

My school year ends in 22 school days in so excited to host my summer party server also you seriously have to scan it and crap? Cant you use like a drawing tablet and upload that file on that online school of yours?

I didn't know you took online courses.

i finish my math next week and then all i have left is history/science/english until may 28th

My school year ends in 22 school days in so excited to host my summer party server also you seriously have to scan it and crap? Cant you use like a drawing tablet and upload that file on that online school of yours?
probably not. I should ask her one of these days.
I didn't know you took online courses.
that's why I'm always online. (except in the middle of the night)

I have four days left of school.

I get out on the 28th. The forum is going to be a lot more active from what I hear in the summer

My school has 19 days left, One more subject in history, (Which is Ancient Rome) and everything else is being rushed and I'm having a CRES test in Art class...
Over all its basically no one is even noticing that there's only 3 School weeks and 4 days left of school

I have school till about 22 June.
Fml.
Still have 2 finals to take, Romanian on this Monday and Psychology (WHYTHEforget) next week.
After that I can basically lay off.