Any High quality/reliable Hosting services?

Author Topic: Any High quality/reliable Hosting services?  (Read 2900 times)

Does rtb have a free trial? im unsure about how stabe it will be goven my location
I don't think so, but it's very stable.  It hasn't ever crashed or lagged out for me.

Where is your location?

It's made quite clear that no support is provided for add-on related issues, which is what your problem was. I've updated the ticket to clarify that for you.

Oh, sorry about that. My bad.

RTB hosting, there's no competition. There's a reason we have 61 clients.

RTB hosting, there's no competition. There's a reason we have 61 clients.
Hell yeah

Pacnet hosting

Uh.. no

If you want to pay get Kaphost but if you need something free and reliable you should get CBM Hosting. I just removed myself so a slot should be open for a server you may want to host.

Uh.. no

If you want to pay get Kaphost but if you need something free and reliable you should get CBM Hosting. I just removed myself so a slot should be open for a server you may want to host.
Pretty sure he was making a joke about how terrible your old service was  :cookieMonster:

Does rtb have a free trial? im unsure about how stabe it will be goven my location
No free trial but we picked servers in one of the most expensive locations in the world (New York) to ensure the vast majority of BL players would get the best possible connection. Feel free to join any RTB server (look on the master server for servers with an IP of 68.168.212.106, 209.159.159.94 or 209.159.159.78) and you'll see how stable they are.

I'm not sure why anyone would buy from Kaphost after Kalphiter got banned from this forum and then posted this post on Reddit about how BL has gone so wrong - clearly he has no interest in the community anymore. Kalphiter has a history of lacking the ability and drive to complete new features for his paying customers, he went 2 years without improving and has spent the last 5, 6 or 7 months promising improvements without anything to show for it. If you host with RTB you get fantastic service, fantastic customer support and fantastic new developments without ever paying a cent more than $6 a month. Go check out our topic, we have a mobile management panel and an ingame manager all coming out soon - even more value for your money!

If you want quality, you have two options.

- Return to Blockland Dedicated Hosting Service
- Kaphost Blockland Servers

I prefer RTB since I really don't like Kalphiter and I have a feeling that he doesn't like me all that well.
But, it's your choice.  I will admit that Kaphost is well respected and a great hosting service.

If you want quality, you have two options.

- Return to Blockland Dedicated Hosting Service
- Kaphost Blockland Servers

I prefer RTB since I really don't like Kalphiter and I have a feeling that he doesn't like me all that well.
But, it's your choice.  I will admit that Kaphost is well respected and a great hosting service.

Kalphiter is mentally unstable and untrustable.  He's a loose cannon.  I've heard of him messing with his a few of his client's servers.

Then you have RTB, run by a trusted forum admin.  Much safer I'd say.  

Plus, the whole RTB system is way more professional in quality.

I've sent a total of three tickets to RTB hosting that were completely related to the server itself, not add-ons or anything I did. None of them have ever been responded to (It's been half a year for two of them). I've been able to contact Kalphiter directly for issues relating to my server on Kaphost, and he has always responded and fixed the issue.

While I like the interface for RTB, I find that a lot of it really doesn't even work. I also can get a better deal from Kaphost (buying in 6 month packages).

I think both services would get about the same rating from me. I've never tried CBM hosting, though.

No free trial but we picked servers in one of the most expensive locations in the world (New York) to ensure the vast majority of BL players would get the best possible connection. Feel free to join any RTB server (look on the master server for servers with an IP of 68.168.212.106, 209.159.159.94 or 209.159.159.78) and you'll see how stable they are.
Been getting quite a bit of lag today on ny03 and ny02
Ignoring the fact that small issues happen is extremely dishonest and misleading.

I'm not sure why anyone would buy from Kaphost after Kalphiter got banned from this forum and then posted this post on Reddit about how BL has gone so wrong - clearly he has no interest in the community anymore. Kalphiter has a history of lacking the ability and drive to complete new features for his paying customers, he went 2 years without improving and has spent the last 5, 6 or 7 months promising improvements without anything to show for it.
There's a difference between wishing to have nothing to do with the community anymore and being disappointed with it. If you find there's absolutely nothing wrong, you're probably doing something wrong. Thanks for bringing drama into this guy's thread; you'd be the one to stuff on me at every chance you had.

CBMHost
Defiantly recommend this. I think its just as good as RTB but without the amazing Panel/Dashboard, but it still has one. Its also free, but there is a decent sized waiting list (maybe 8-10 ppl). Its what Kong123 uses and he has no lag.

I've sent a total of three tickets to RTB hosting that were completely related to the server itself, not add-ons or anything I did. None of them have ever been responded to (It's been half a year for two of them). I've been able to contact Kalphiter directly for issues relating to my server on Kaphost, and he has always responded and fixed the issue.

While I like the interface for RTB, I find that a lot of it really doesn't even work. I also can get a better deal from Kaphost (buying in 6 month packages).

I think both services would get about the same rating from me. I've never tried CBM hosting, though.

Try contacting Ephialtes here instead, then he will respond to you.