Author Topic: if there was a zombie apocolypse, where would your place of refugee be?  (Read 1511 times)

it has to be geographically near you, for me, either the airport because of all the land for growing crops and the big fence, or the state captiol

Probably the nearest bank vault, lock myself inside if i need to as a last resort.

Self Delete because theres a small chance i'd survive.

The shopping center down the street.
Its got food, water, guns, plants, AND its defendable.

Right here, I'm ontop a secluded hill and we have some serious stuff up here if everyone works together.

Guns
Tools
Bulldozers
Trucks
One entrance, 1 exit. They are both the same 1 lane road so that means we can easily mow down the zombies as they entered. Unless of course they can suddenly climb rock walls.

Worse comes worse there is a airfield near us where hopefully there is a plane there and one of us can figure it out.

in a noose hanging from my hatdoorthingy

Right here, I'm ontop a secluded hill and we have some serious stuff up here if everyone works together.

Guns
Tools
Bulldozers
Trucks
One entrance, 1 exit. They are both the same 1 lane road so that means we can easily mow down the zombies as they entered. Unless of course they can suddenly climb rock walls.

Worse comes worse there is a airfield near us where hopefully there is a plane there and one of us can figure it out.
Holy forget in case of apocalypse go to Alyx

I'd take someones boat and go live on the sea.

Holy forget in case of apocalypse go to Alyx
It also can't flood up here. The international airport is about 15 miles away as well since I'm so close to Louisville.

The steep hillsides have one problem though, it makes it harder for any rescue to make it here. We also don't have running city water so that is a problem.

a tank.

i'm not sure if the tank is functional though, but i did see one near where i live
We have one at the veterans place in town, near it is a howitzer.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 06:00:57 PM by Alyx Vance »

a tank.

i'm not sure if the tank is functional though, but i did see one near where i live

the ISS
just because it would be nice being alive for a few months in space, rather than dead in a few years on earth

Well... I'd go to the mall first, then I'd travel to DC...

And also stuff in my pants.

Well... I'd go to the mall first, then I'd travel to DC...

And also stuff in my pants.

congratulations sir! you will be the first to die!

Probably the nearest bank vault, lock myself inside if i need to as a last resort.
And use money as a food supply.