POLL: Keep or Ban Mangobean in Retail?

Poll

How long should Mangobean be Banned or Kept on Blockland Retail?

Mangobean Banned Forever?
32 (40.5%)
Mangobean Banned for 1 year
9 (11.4%)
Mangobean Banned for 6 Months?
1 (1.3%)
Mangobean Banned for 3 Weeks?
6 (7.6%)
Keep Mangobean on BL
31 (39.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: POLL: Keep or Ban Mangobean in Retail?  (Read 8938 times)

Mango is cool, he does epic awesome spam, did you see his bedroom of spam.. that's like UBER awesome!

altough we hate him we cant get rid of him
he paid

Mango is cool, he does epic awesome spam, did you see his bedroom of spam.. that's like UBER awesome!

I sure hope your joking... if not = /facepalm.

Why are people voting to keep him? Some must be his nooby friends (if he even has any).

altough we hate him we cant get rid of him
he paid
Doesn't stop me from banning the cigarette.

I don't understand why you hate him so much. His statue has under 1000 bricks, it hardly lags. And for all you guys who are going, "bat hae wosips hisself*," admit it. You've put your name on a server too. I just don't see the reason he should be banned from all of Blockland. We need to focus on the bigger spammers.

* That's, "But he worships himself!," in english.

You people talk about mango too much.

Keep him banned a year. That way he might come back without the being such a richard part.  :panda:

Oh dear. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.
He's doing all this to gain recognition. And by making this topic you made him succeed.
Congratulations!

Actually for the first time, I found his things hilarious, however, after numerous spam sessions of his made me fed up.
Congratulations Barnabás! You just contributed to his fame!

Keep him.
He's awesome.
*Inaxio Bows down to King Mangobean

Keep him, he paid for the game, thus he has the right to play.

And you have a right to ban him when he joins your server.

I say to ban him forever. He spammed Trash Man's server with a HUGE pixel poster of himself. I just said "...wtf" and mangobean, the "king", uses macros to make more miniposters everywhere.

I say to ban him forever. He spammed Trash Man's server with a HUGE pixel poster of himself. I just said "...wtf" and mangobean, the "king", uses macros to make more miniposters everywhere.

Some people don't have problems with it.

Like me.

Really , anyone who doesn't want him in their servers can just ban him.
He Paid , And hasn't done anything truly evil.

Well..Voting and Commenting on this is done now. The Perma Ban Forever wins but Badspot won't do it no matter what we say. Perma ban him from EVERY server you are Admin on.