Author Topic: Help Needed - Sherlock TV show  (Read 802 times)

I dont care if you dont like the show this is not a thread to discuss whether or not you like it
I just need the asistance of someone who watches the show Sherlock (Yes the British one)
Does anyone here watch it plz help

no i only watch monk

I am not going on reddit

What sort of help do you even need with it?

only watched the first season, need to get around to watching the second.

I am decorating a cake that will be a model of the final scene in the show and I dont watch the show so I need someone with extensive knowledge of the show to help me out

I watched it. I also read the books and some of the short stories.

yes I watch it

what help do you need with it what

I've watched it, although it was a while ago.

I am decorating a cake that will be a model of the final scene in the show and I dont watch the show so I need someone with extensive knowledge of the show to help me out
I didn't see this

make a cake of a building with sherlock at the top, about to jump off

also you could make the cake better you could put a quote from just before he jumps at the bottom of the cake, "This phone call – it’s, er ... it’s my note. It’s what people do, don’t they – leave a note?"
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 09:01:15 PM by Pa¢ha »

I didn't see this

make a cake of a building with sherlock at the top, about to jump off

also you could make the cake better you could put a quote from just before he jumps at the bottom of the cake, "This phone call – it’s, er ... it’s my note. It’s what people do, don’t they – leave a note?"
ITS for my friends birthday party so Im gonna get her a card and hand it to her and be like
Its my note