My Dodgeball

Author Topic: My Dodgeball  (Read 3032 times)

Really? Why are you guys being all angsty at him, hes a new guy, he doesn't know any better.
you're treating a newcomer like an animal. you have absolutely no empathy at all.

thats the definition of a psychopath. someone who cant empathize. way to go, you're a psychopath.

Really? Why are you guys being all angsty at him, hes a new guy, he doesn't know any better.

new at playing blockland =/= being batstuff handicapped

why people seem to think that joining blockland is "the beginning of life" is beyond me.

you're treating a newcomer like an animal. you have absolutely no empathy at all.

thats the definition of a psychopath. someone who cant empathize. way to go, you're a psychopath.
If I was a psycho, would I be going insane?
Yes, but the kids 9, just leave the damn kid alone and let him post his things that he wants to share with the community.

Even if he's new to blockland, that doesn't grant him a pardon for taking credit for something he didn't make.
It's common sense not to steal.

Guys I didnt copy it I wasnt on blockland when that one was on.

I dont know why you are being so mean

(Ihave to say I aint the best at dodgeballs but amazing at houses)

The cages: when you press the ! on your side you will be teleported to the cage on the other teams side

If everyone is saying that you stole it its hard to not believe them