Author Topic: It's 11:51PM right now  (Read 1722 times)




Wow I don't remember posting this.

First Post: « Today at 12:51:13 PM »
Last Post: « Today at 07:38:55 PM »

times
I don't understand them

First Post: « Today at 12:51:13 PM »
Last Post: « Today at 07:38:55 PM »

times
I don't understand them
I slept for 4 hours, woke up, now I'm chilling at work.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 07:15:45 AM by ravencroft »

I slept for 4 hours, woke up, now I'm chilling at work.
So we are going back in time?

So we are going back in time?
I don't even know what's going on right now...it's crazzzyyyy.


off topic is my favorite blog

off topic is my favorite blog
This isn't a blog you fool. It's a god damn dictionocyclopedia. Traffic jam niqqas.

this is why you don't drink and post

this is why you don't drink and post
Train simulator bitch


Train simulator bitch
train simulator bitch
train simulator bitch
got that train simulator
take a ride on my richard

train simulator bitch
t-t-train simulator bitch
got that double chain clock
and you bitch is on my rooster
like she play a train simulator bitch,
train simulator bitch