stuffty weapon pack i made

Author Topic: stuffty weapon pack i made  (Read 17455 times)

little story

On July 10 2012 i started working on this for my own entertainment, i hosted a few servers with it and people liked the pack and stuff and and and

But then it just stayed on my add-ons folder without any real use :(

So since it's not really finished and i have no use for these (i have but nobody comes to my server anymore ;-;) i'm releasing them here on MOD DISCUSSION.

ALSO since i've been 3 years on the forum since today, and i haven't released anything lately so, this is my present for you! YOU BETTER LIKE IT.

What's included ( not features but just stuff i want to make a list for lol )
  • Detailed/high poly/unfitting for blockland models ( use the term you prefer ) - may/will lag if you have shaders on and are looking at all of them at once
  • Reloading
  • ADS
  • Movement speed depends on weapon
  • Fov is 120 when not ADS ( you have to right click and then right click again for it to change, i know how to fix it but i didn't. )
  • Fov is 65 when ADS
  • Ammo is shown on the corner
  • stuffty muzzle fire that doesn't belong to be on this list
  • stuff i probably forgot about
  • really fast bullets - package_newmuzzlevelocity (um thx to shappeh or whoever who made it i guess?)
  • weapons have color
  • and a bunch of stuff that you probably would like to never see in a weapon pack because you don't like this or that or those or these or ugh
  • NO HANDS

Now, here is another list of the weapons inclued, there are 42.

Contents

Assault Rifles
  • ACR
  • AK-47
  • FAD
  • FAL
  • FAMAS
  • FAMAS FELIN
  • FX-05
  • G36C
  • GALIL
  • M16A4
  • M4 Carbine
  • M8A1 or XM8 or whatever the forget you want to call it.
  • MK14
  • SCAR-L
  • TAR21
  • XCR
Handguns
  • 44 Magnum
  • DEAGLE
  • USP
  • GLOCK 18 (It's actually organized as a machine pistol but didn't want to put it lonely on this list.)
Light Machine Guns
  • M249
  • M60E4
  • STONER 63 (for drug doers)
Shotguns
  • AA12
  • Model 1887
  • Spas 12
Submachine Guns
  • M1928 (I made it look modern so don't expect it to be 1928ish, in other words i ruined it. Sorry.)
  • MP5SD
  • MP7
  • MPL (Has a winter camo, sorry about that.)
  • P90
  • PM9
  • PP19
  • PP90M1
  • UMP45
  • VECTOR
Sniper Rifles
  • AS50
  • L96A1
  • M21
  • M40A5
  • M82A1
  • MSR

There are overpowered versions of these weapons.
  • ACR
  • TAR21
  • AA12
  • M82A1
But they're not enabled on the server.cs, so if you want to use them, enable them!

I don't know how to take pictures but deal with it :(

Click for bigger pictures. ( WARNING: low resolution aliased images )

So yeah that's pretty much it. You can fix it, make it better, make it worse, praise it, burn it in hell, stuff all over it, or even have a tea with it.

anyway this weapon pack doesn't really have a name, it was actually called weapon_tests.zip because i didn't use it only for weapons but for animations ( example is the dance on one of my videos ). But this one i'm giving doesn't include all that for... obvious reasons.

whatever here's what you're looking for

Weapon_nekramram4fa.zip

Enjoy! or not ;_:

i actually planned to post this earlier but i'm too shy to post something on these forums right now, i don't know why but ugh :S
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 04:28:10 PM by NEkram »

Wow these are really good.

Too detailed for my tastes, but the models in general are sweet and nice work on the pack overall.
Keep up the good work.

I love this pack weapons! But please delete this wretched reload and allow third person view :3

These guns are stuffty in your opinion?
Then a lot of things are stuffty for you.

Holy stuff Nekram!  This is awesome!!

AromaniaFTW where did you get your avatar pic?

Nice work, I really like these.

AromaniaFTW where did you get your avatar pic?
i made it

Nice job man,I like the weps and I am going to use them for my TDM. :)

fack these are cool weapons

These look really cool!