Author Topic: iPhone 5 Problems  (Read 833 times)

Yeah my iPhone 5 has some problems...

Now please don't go around and say "iphone suks cigarettet" because that's not helping.

My power button doesn't work anymore. No matter how much I press it. It just doesn't work. I can't replace my phone for 2 years. I didn't throw it at a wall or drop it or anything.

Do any of you have the same problem? What should I do? I'll come back to this topic after school (4 PM EST)

Go get actual tech support at a store instead of a lego game forum

brother buy Apple Care

Take it to the Apple Store and they should take care of it.

dont you apple people have a genius bar or some gay stuff for all your apple help?
i mean you guys cant shutup justifying the things by claiming the "customer service" is so top notch.

and by that sick irony, apple users claiming the toys they buy have less issues then any other brands, for some reason need support and warranties more then any electronic shopper i have ever met.

Does it still click/press down? Or is it jammed?

I had an issue with my camera, they gave me a new one for free :)

Just take it to the apple store, they will probably help you

Depending how long you've had it, and how long your warranty runs for, they might/should be able to give a you a new phone if you go the Apple store. Seeing as it's a problem with the actual handset, they will give you a new phone imo.

Mines has got a line of dead pixels near the middle of the screen, so I'm hoping they'll replace mine. I'm just too lazy to go to the store.

apple makes their products like this so that you'll pay for apple care which costs a fortune.

I'm pretty sure you can use assistive touch in the settings to use the lock button, if you can't get a new one.

If you cannot power down your phone, try restarting it by holding the power button and home button long enough.

Why would you not get insurance for your phone? It's like 7 dollars a month and replaces it if it breaks from pretty much anything. I know some people said it doesn't but  I had my phone replaced twice for the battery dying.  It would of been completely free but I got overnight shipping for like another 8 dollars. It was completely worth it.

and by that sick irony, apple users claiming the toys they buy have less issues then any other brands, for some reason need support and warranties more then any electronic shopper i have ever met.

I don't think K1ng_0f_N0thing ever claimed this...

He's looking for help, not to be stuff on.

If you cannot power down your phone, try restarting it by holding the power button and home button long enough.
The power button doesn't work at all. And that action takes a screenshot

The power button doesn't work at all. And that action takes a screenshot
Not if you hold it long enough.