Author Topic: British soldier "beheaded" outside barracks in Woolwich, UK  (Read 4182 times)

Lucky for the radicals, they committed a violent act where capital punishment is only reserved for traitors.

you cant claim a guy is innocent of anything when hes a soldier. he signed up for it.

you cant claim a guy is innocent of anything when hes a soldier. he signed up for it.
See the world, shoot stuff, risk getting your head hacked off. ENLIST TODAY!

Even if he wasn't a soldier, people generally don't get decapitated in the streets of their own homes. I'm also pretty sure being a soldier isn't a crime that steals your innocence out from under you. Particularly when you're operating in your homeland.

Even if he wasn't a soldier, people generally don't get decapitated in the streets of their own homes. I'm also pretty sure being a soldier isn't a crime that steals your innocence out from under you. Particularly when you're operating in your homeland.

he signed up in the middle of the war on terror... when the UK was also attacked on the homeland.
he knew what this was...

It was just up the street from a primary school as well.

See the world, shoot stuff, risk getting your head hacked off. ENLIST TODAY!
The army is marvelous in the Ukraine!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJKFNPGS_XM
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 07:24:49 AM by Nonnel »

A Syrian rebel leader tore out a guys heart and ate it on cam.
People b crazy.

A Syrian rebel leader tore out a guys heart and ate it on cam.
People b crazy.
Only those people.

Only those people.
The only thing worse than beheading is an ay-rab.

the murderer's motive is the best part

"Muslims die every day, so if I kill this guy it'll make things even!"

i'm not even kidding lol. this is actually his motive. "an eye for an eye" is what he said.

the murderer's motive is the best part

"Muslims die every day, so if I kill this guy it'll make things even!"

i'm not even kidding lol. this is actually his motive. "an eye for an eye" is what he said.
Yep, that's going to sway people to his side, proving he's just as barbaric as the "enemy" he fights.

what the forget bisjac
are you serious
he wasn't KIA
that's what he signed up for
not to get forgeted up at home

He must have headed in the wrong direction