Author Topic: British soldier "beheaded" outside barracks in Woolwich, UK  (Read 4188 times)

He's doing a brilliant job of spreading Islams 'peaceful' message.
if guns were legal it would quite likely cause more deaths in that situation
you know, them firing back at the police, or killing civilians
The strong lack of guns merely increases violence with other weapons. Which is what Britain is well know for.

I heard the police took twenty minutes to respond. I hear that's fast in the city of Detroit.

what the forget bisjac
are you serious
he wasn't KIA
that's what he signed up for
not to get forgeted up at home

lol yes it is actually. you dont join the service being promised to be ok, regardless where on earth you are.

he signed up for it

lol yes it is actually. you dont join the service being promised to be ok, regardless where on earth you are.

he signed up for it

yes because no one else here can get run over then decapitated by islamic extremists right

yes because no one else here can get run over then decapitated by islamic extremists right

irrelevant since he was targeted for being a soldier.

you guys are all softies. thinking your fighting men and woman are immune and take special offence when they are hurt lol.
they knowingly joined the service to be someones enemy. wtf do you expect lol

irrelevant since he was targeted for being a soldier.

you guys are all softies. thinking your fighting men and woman are immune and take special offence when they are hurt lol.
they knowingly joined the service to be someones enemy. wtf do you expect lol
Most people in the military they join either for college or for the gi bill. If ever join I'm going to say "I joined to kill stuff sir, not baby sit some goat farmers."

thats even more pathetic. because the military IS for fighting and possible death. they dont even try and hide that from you.
the college money and pay isnt even that much, and its a ploy to get you to risk your life lol.

if you joined up then realized the danger later on, you are just plain handicapped.
that dead soldier wasnt promised safety, even at home. yet he willingly joined. he was rdy for it

that dead soldier wasnt promised safety, even at home. yet he willingly joined. he was rdy for it
Doesn't mean the brutal attack on him in public outside a school should be condoned or tolerated.

Yes, he was a soldier, but he could very easily have been any other person.

And just because he signed up as a soldier doesn't make his death any less tragic or upsetting.
No one deserves to be ran down in a car and hacked at while in the streets.

Lee Rigby, a proud Drummer of the 2nd Battalion the Royal Regiment of Fusiliers was tragically murdered in the streets of London.
He leaves behind a family, including his 2 year old son.

thats even more pathetic. because the military IS for fighting and possible death. they dont even try and hide that from you.
the college money and pay isnt even that much, and its a ploy to get you to risk your life lol.

if you joined up then realized the danger later on, you are just plain handicapped.
...really?

it's his fault for being beheaded in public by a couple of lunatics just because he was in the army?

...really?

it's his fault for being beheaded in public by a couple of lunatics just because he was in the army?

yes

I was going to make a pun, but then I used my head and decided not to.

I was going to make a pun, but then I used my head and decided not to.
now that's what I call edgy.

yes
So if a microbiologist gets shot in the heart and you're to blame, you give love a bad name, it's his/her fault for being a microbiologist?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 05:16:42 PM by Doughboy »

So if a microbiologist gets shot in the heart and you're to blame, you give love a bad name, it's his/her fault for being a microbiologist?
Well it means Mr. Bon Jovi that being a soldier comes with the occupational hazard of death. Just like a fireman risks getting burnt, a microbiologist is at risk of getting exposed to a bad microorganism, and mailmen getting exposed to razor blades, and anthrax in the mail and dogs.

So any way, we need to remove these dangerous radicals so that they can do no harm.