Author Topic: AdminOnly - For when using a password is just a hassle [1.2.3]  (Read 5776 times)

« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 09:51:47 PM by Matthew Padilla »

You know you don't need to put the entire moderator script inside it.

You know you don't need to put the entire moderator script inside it.
Ok, I will take it out and just include it in the download bar

Moderator is still in there.

Also it doesn't require moderator to work. It does support it yes but it would work perfectly well without it.

Moderator is still in there.

Also it doesn't require moderator to work. It does support it yes but it would work perfectly well without it.
Fixed, I was thinking it would make a syntax error if Moderator was not installed because I call isModerator in the script

Fixed, I was thinking it would make a syntax error if Moderator was not installed because I call isModerator in the script
Check for the function's existence:
Code: [Select]
if(isFunction(%client, "isModerator"))
{
}

Check for the function's existence:
Code: [Select]
if(isFunction(%client, "isModerator"))
{
}
Thanks, I didn't know I could do this.

In version 1.2.2 I added RTB preferences! 1 is to turn it ON and 2 turns it off!

In version 1.2.2 I added RTB preferences! 1 is to turn it ON and 2 turns it off!
I'm pretty sure there's a "bool" type available instead of using an "integer".

I'm pretty sure there's a "bool" type available instead of using an "integer".
bool is available but I am using string. integer was causing me trouble for some reason.

Not using a boolean preference type aside, why wouldn't you let 1 turn it on and 0 turn it off...

An error with RTB preferences has been fixed in version 1.2.3 and I added message boxes. If you have 1.2.2 please update to 1.2.3

Not using a boolean preference type aside, why wouldn't you let 1 turn it on and 0 turn it off...
I don't know, for some reason when I coded it the way I set up the callback function I made it so if it isn't 0 it activates and if it isn't 1 it deactivates. I haven't a clue why it does what it does.