Author Topic: Parents sue Pittsburgh Zoo over toddler's mauling death even when it was THEM.  (Read 3766 times)

I can understand loosing a limb or becoming brain dead on the job, but most lawsuits in the US as far as the common people go are over trivial things.
This really isn't true. Frivolous lawsuits are waaaaay rarer than the media makes us think. They do happen! But almost never.

Oh wow, that's awful.

I feel really bad for the child and the parents.

Also, the zoo had little fault. If the African dogs were that deadly, they should have at least put fences front of the observing area.

I feel really bad for the child and the parents.

Also, the zoo had little fault. If the African dogs were that deadly, they should have at least put fences front of the observing area.
Natural selection. Unfortunately, the loss of one was due to the stupidity of others.

I hate the idea of suing anyway.
I bet you one loveual assault or embezzlement that you like the idea of law suits.

The title is misleading
I was hoping this was a topic about parents mauling their child to death

I bet you one loveual assault or embezzlement that you like the idea of law suits.
I hate that people sue over everything. I can understand it some times, but I feel that people over use it.

I can't say who's at fault, but I don't blame the parents for rash actions. I can't imagine they'd be in a very good state of mind after seeing their kid literally ripped apart in front of them.
That doesnt make sence.
The parents were idiots and lifted the kid BEFORE he got killed, so its not a 'rash' action.

I did a bad

well then
I posted that topic a little early

Uh seventh, harm is a guy.

That doesnt make sence.
The parents were idiots and lifted the kid BEFORE he got killed, so its not a 'rash' action.

Filing the lawsuit was the rash action.

durr

You can't really blame the parents for suing the zoo. The zoo isn't at fault for anything, but you have to look at it from the parent's viewpoint.

Their child is dead, he's gone gone forever and there's nothing they can do about it. There's really no closure or compensation for them if they never filed a lawsuit.  Think about that.

You can't really blame the parents for suing the zoo. The zoo isn't at fault for anything, but you have to look at it from the parent's viewpoint.

Their child is dead, he's gone gone forever and there's nothing they can do about it. There's really no closure or compensation for them if they never filed a lawsuit.  Think about that.
This post gave me headache that has complicated my life. I will file a lawsuit against the guy who posted this for giving me a headache.

Uh seventh, harm is a guy.

...so?

This post gave me headache that has complicated my life. I will file a lawsuit against the guy who posted this for giving me a headache.
Their child died. That's considerably larger than a headache.