Author Topic: Yeah yeah yeah another birthday thread, BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE  (Read 658 times)

***WARNING: THIS POST IS FULL OF EMOTIONAL BABBLING, HEART VOMIT AND ALL THAT GAY stuff. READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.***

I've made a topic similar to this before but I'm going to express it again because I feel it's more important to me to convey than just another notch in my age belt.

So it's 1 am here which means it's technically my 21st birthday and blah blah blah whatever.
What I really want to celebrate is 8 years with you guys.
The forums have been a second home for me for a long time now, and for a couple of years, the only place I felt like I truly had a home. Playing Blockland and posting here helped me cope through a lot of dark times in my life; the death of my father, the subsequent loss of all of our money, our house and our direction in life, living with my abusive stepfather, discovering my self-identity, etc.
I honestly think that without you guys I wouldn't be here today, I went through a couple of really rough battles with suicidal tendencies and incapacitating depression. You all kept my spirits up and were there for me when I needed you most, and for that I thank you so very much.
Unfortunately, over the years a lot of people have come and gone, so there are quite a few who are no longer here to share this time with me. However I'm glad that those of you who are, are here.
To everyone who gives a stuff, and even to those who hate me, thanks for being being a part of this community. Thanks for sharing your time with the forum, thanks for helping keep it alive. Thanks for all the incredible memories, the friends, the projects, the stories I could tell for the rest of my life.
An incredible amount of my fondest memories in life are of playing Blockland, and here's to hoping for years more to come.

okay all of our parents clearly had an unprotected gangbang because this is the 10th or so birthday post this month, and i know there are like 4 more coming up

Glad that you were able to cope with your hard times VH <3

Happy birthday
I hope you stay with us all longer

remember the various times in 1.032/1.045 and such

yeaaaaah

happy birthday mang