Author Topic: [insert name here]:richard.  (Read 7308 times)

I was looking for a server to play on:my mind was filled with boredom,i found his server,got on and it was a nice island with a few houses and tents,well I said I was a hunter and went to get a Recurved Bow,i shot a pig bot he made and he said "no killing!" Then,a few minutes later I sworded his cow, he said "STOP!" Then out of rage,i got banned:

First of all, you were banned for one loving minute.

Second of all, he warned you about killing. You didn't care, you broke his rule, so he banned you. You were warned,

The admin told you not to do something and you did it anyway.

What's your complaint exactly?

Please work on your grammar.

And um, a 1 minute ban? The admin clearly didn't give out a fair enough punishment, because frankly, you were warned.

A admin told you to stop killing and you didn't listen and continued to kill, And you then you call him a richard for banning you for 1 minute?

First of all, you were banned for one loving minute.

Second of all, he warned you about killing. You didn't care, you broke his rule, so he banned you. You were warned,

The admin told you not to do something and you did it anyway.

What's your complaint exactly?

It was one minute lol

MotorMan, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

i had to. that's the only way to describe this.

Sorry,this topic was my idiotidic brother,i shall delete it as soon as I can.

So your brother types the same way you do?

Sorry,this topic was my idiotidic brother
The old "My brother did it" excuse. "ogm mai sibling did it!!!! that makes me normal again!!!"
i shall delete it as soon as I can.
You

CAN'T!

Well, you type exactly the same.

we're stupid, but not THAT stupid.

we're stupid
speak for yourself

OT: your an idiot, and you should own up to making a stupid drama instead of blaming it on your brother.

Tell me about it