Buying a 3D printer

Author Topic: Buying a 3D printer  (Read 1192 times)

so useless
this forum is useless to you. you could be doing something more productive right now, such as sleeping since it's 11:00 your time, instead of adding to the four days you've wasted on this forum
usefulness is subjective
haha bought
what are you implying?

bought is just a funny word.
It sounds like you're trying to circumvent the forum rule of piracy, considering he did not spell it incorrectly or that the word does not sound remotely funny.

On the topic of the 3D printer; articles have stated that a 3D printer has the power to print everything from guns to vehicles, so I'd say it is a worthwhile purchase.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 01:13:32 AM by Conservative »

Can you guys help me?

haha bought

User was banned for this post
I was looking at this post for a second, then reloaded the page and seen this.
Lol.

bought is just a funny word.
got what was coming to you
Can you guys help me?
I think I'd get the solidoodle one
it's a lot cheaper than the Cube ones, and it's still 8x8x8
but I've no idea what you're going to use it for, so...

It sounds like you're trying to circumvent the forum rule of piracy, considering he did not spell it incorrectly or that the word does not sound remotely funny.

On the topic of the 3D printer; articles have stated that a 3D printer has the power to print everything from guns to vehicles, so I'd say it is a worthwhile purchase.
like you're going to print a vehicle with a tiny ass consumer 3d printer.

like you're going to print a vehicle with a tiny ass consumer 3d printer.
Unless you're a multi-millionaire and can buy a garage-sized 3D printer.

And maybe he could print out the jeep from Blockland?
:cookieMonster:

Unless you're a multi-millionaire and can buy a garage-sized 3D printer.

And maybe he could print out the jeep from Blockland?
:cookieMonster:
Nah a millionaire would have one of those badass powder ones that can make moveable parts onto stuff.

Nah a millionaire would have one of those badass powder ones that can make moveable parts onto stuff.
Ok, unless you're a multi-millionaire and can buy a garage-sized powder 3D printer that makes move-able parts onto things.
Is that better? :u

3d printers are still in their infancy, so the ones available commercially aren't as precise as the latest developed, and you're stuck working with plastic as your material, limiting what you can actually print with full functionality intact.

We've got a £7k+ print machine downstairs. I've posted a pic of it before.

as soon as we get giant 3d printers
we can print the smaller 3d printers and make a living