Author Topic: Drawn Fact Files V2  (Read 2071 times)

So basically, what this is, is a topic based on a previous topic I made 2/1 year(s) ago. Not only has my drawing style changed, but so has the rules. So in the first one, I said ''No computer drawings in PDN and other things!!''. Shut up, 8 year old Chappers, almost-10 Chappy wants to solve that.
New rules
  • 1: Your character in the middle or wherever you put it doesn't have to be a drawing of your real life self. It can be a drawing of your Blockland avatar or something else.
  • 2: Whichever suits you the most, use it. So if you're good at using Paint or some drawing software, you can use that. Better at pencil and paper, like me? Use that!
  • 3: If you decide to use hand-drawn methods, you don't need to have good handwriting. If you want to, you can post what your likes and dislikes are!
  • 4: It's not forced. If you wanna try it, try it!
Finally...
Your creations!
ChappersTeddy
Hey! I'm ChappersTeddy/firedragonosis. I'm nearly 10 and after I first posted one of these fact files, I was a different kid! What's changed?

Likes: ROBLOX (Not changed. Shut up if you have a problem with it)
Blockland
Minecraft
Transformice (EN, Dragonosis)
Steam
YouTube
So much more!

Dislikes: Stupid people who say ''pwnt'' after every single kill, and say ''lucky'' when you kill them
(in games)
People who think they're badman or cool when they're just annoying
(IRL)
Kids and teen games where you waste real money on stupid features

VincentTheGuy

(looks awesome)

Block1zilla

(i was quite lazy making mine too)
carolcat
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 05:09:01 AM by ChappersTeddy »

i can't read your handwriting

i can't read your handwriting
then look below it, i made a little text of what i said

Threw this together quickly for the hell of it.

Greg Follin is the main character to a little thing i'm writing.
He's 34, he has had negative aging effects from his alcoholism.
He weighs 160 lbs. Not much to him, he lacks weight from an enchanted piece of clothing he wears. He actually weighs roughly 190 lbs.
He's 6 foot 2 inches. Very skinny.
He likes himself, alcohol, sitting, sleeping, dark rooms. A bunch of stuff i was too lazy to write.
He hates Jeremy (his roommate), cops, cultists, pizza, people. More Laziness.
His traits are roostery, rude, good, alcoholic, fast, strong, unlucky. Ect.

So yeah

that was pretty damn good dude, reminds me of a thing we did at school where we had to make up an imaginary character and label his stuff
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 05:05:25 AM by ChappersTeddy »

here
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 12:12:10 PM by Block1zilla »

i made an attempt with the drawing but i really don't like her literal left arm

The guy in the OP has a major thigh gap.

bump, i like these! adding to OP.