what part of the sunflower seed do you eat

just the seed
15 (38.5%)
seed and the shell
15 (38.5%)
i dont eat sunflower seeds
9 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: longbow  (Read 2715 times)

hello i was wondering if anyone could make a longbow weapon.
have any of you used or seen the recurve bow addon, well i would like the longbow
to have animations like that.
i would do it my self but i could never give any of my blender models good animations.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 01:51:26 PM by GhostStar »

That's actually a decent idea

Would it also have modified mechanics, like it draws faster and does less damage or something?

what the forget is up with the poll

just wanted to know if i was the only one who ate the entire sunflower seed.

That's actually a decent idea

Would it also have modified mechanics, like it draws faster and does less damage or something?
yes it would draw faster and im thinking longer range cuz that's why longbows where long, and more damage, another reason they where long. And when you uniquept the weapon it is mounted on your back.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 07:51:51 PM by GhostStar »

i'd bite the shell and lick out and eat the seed
but then again i don't like them anyway so

no spikes, no blades, and no funky curves just a plain longbow

suspense!!!
this isn't going to get done is it
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 03:52:25 PM by GhostStar »

Code: [Select]
dragCoefficient = 3.0;
windCoefficient = 0.0;
gravityCoefficient = 0.0;
inheritedVelFactor = 0.0;
constantAcceleration = 0.0;
lifetimeMS = 200;
lifetimeVarianceMS = 0;
spinSpeed = 10.0;
spinRandomMin = -50.0;
spinRandomMax = 50.0;
useInvAlpha = false;
animateTexture = false;
Hmm...
I'm sorry I can't help lol.

i think heed might have made one of these and put it in his medeival pack. i think there's like a massive pack of assorted RPG weapons with their own skins that do differing damage that're on RTB and it might have one. I don't think there's one with hand animations, though

I eat the whole thing I believe. It's been a while since I ate one, but I remember eating the shell.

i think heed might have made one of these and put it in his medeival pack. i think there's like a massive pack of assorted RPG weapons with their own skins that do differing damage that're on RTB and it might have one. I don't think there's one with hand animations, though
no they all sucked the last time I checked

I would make this if someone would give me models and animations but I'm working on another project :\

dido, i could script the weapon and everything else but i cant model it so if some one could at least make a model with some of the animations i requested then i will do the rest

Don't die on me man!
*ZAP
*defibrillator

For Heedi's Medieval Weapons Pack, there are no animations.
The Recurved Bow, however, probably fits the OP description of a longbow.
Well, it IS a RECURVED Bow, not a LONGBOW, but, close enough.