Archipelago – Late Summer, 1827 – New Moderator Position Open

Poll

Revive topic?

Yes.
3 (50%)
No.
3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Archipelago – Late Summer, 1827 – New Moderator Position Open  (Read 28834 times)

Wait didn't they just surrender to you?

Recounting the battle there. Post-action report if you will.

Oh I thought you just pulled a gigantic "Because forget you, that's why."

Oh I thought you just pulled a gigantic "Because forget you, that's why."

Funnily enough... we flipped a coin to see if we'd raze what little was left of Kosagrad. The "raze" option won but I said "nah".

Okay.

Burellian extractors enter the secured zone and begin to evacuate displaced peoples who do not wish to live under Elmic rule.

The Tsar requests formal surrender of the Vlastcovite city-states. He warns that non-compliance will result in total annexation.
They refuse.

Also, although losses at Kosagrad have reduced the number, it should be known that this is still more or less in effect.

The number of reservists and militia along the coast is somewhere between 1,000,000 and 4,000,000 men. Only 25% are standing. These men are not as well trained or equipped as Federal Troops, and also are usually kept in their Federal Distircts.

I would estimate that the remaining number would be between 900,000 and 3,000,000 men, with 20% standing.

mmm

numbers need food

Yep.  I know that very well and will take that into account.

Burellis invites Dannet, Chais and Nacedori to join DIMA.  (Plethora please moderate.)
Chais and Nacedori comply, mainly in expectation of military action should they refuse, but for the most part are sticking together in relative isolation to the rest of DIMA.  Dannet turns the offer down, but is happy enough to continue on previous terms with DIMA.

With things looking like Telar won't get involved in the Northern War and not wanting to let all this military preparedness go to waste, the rest of the islands in the archipelago are strongly encouraged to become part of the Teleri Republic and to enjoy the fruits of this position.  Telar's been trading with these guys for decades now, there's been ethnic cleansing on one of these islands by the UEK, Telar's navy is ready, the choice is clear.  (SWAT, if you could moderate)

there's been ethnic cleansing on one of these islands by the UEK

wasnt really ethnic cleansing so much as it was killing everyone who resisted

They quickly cleanse the island of natives, and the admiral declares the land part of the UEK.

because tribes tend to have everyone fight back

Two frames for the same picture.  Everyone or basically everyone who was there first is now dead.

Prolly dead.  I'll poll it.