RTB Server settings not working

Author Topic: RTB Server settings not working  (Read 629 times)

Since yesterday, I have found my RTB server settings not working, when I have made sure I have rtb checked when I start it. All my addons work fine but the server settings remain default. I have heard from 2 other people with this problem, so I'm hoping to get it noticed for a bug fix or something like that.

Works fine for me.

Bumping because I reinstalled blockland, and it is still stuck, and I wish to have help?

Can you actually see the settings?

Nickel reported that he had trouble viewing them but I think that's a separate issue.

The settings button is not green, it was the default white, and when I click on it it shows the default blockland server settings, when I have "use rtb" selected.

The settings button is not green, it was the default white, and when I click on it it shows the default blockland server settings, when I have "use rtb" selected.
Delete the RTB add-on and get it again. Then go to your main Blockland directory and go to config, client, and get rid of the RTB folder. After you have done that, go to config, server, and delete the RTB folder from there as well. After you have done all that, open Blockland up and see if it works.

Usually this is another add-on interfering and doing something dumb with setConnectArgs or whatever that function is, in my experience.

Usually this is another add-on interfering and doing something dumb with setConnectArgs or whatever that function is, in my experience.

Do you know any types of add-ons that could be doing this?

The server name does not change when you change it via RTB.