Author Topic: Maxx - Overreacting on Skype to the point of stealing my IP Address.  (Read 11864 times)

All Maxx seems to use skype for is annoying people and being a general immature child.
Past doesn't equal Present.

according to this thread it does for you

If I were to seriously dedicate myself, I would, but I really don't want to.

-Maxx, in skype.

If I were to seriously dedicate myself, I would, but I really don't want to.

-Maxx, in skype.

what a joke lol

If I were to seriously try to DDoS him I would dedicate to it, but I'm not going to do anything, I'm not that big of a richard, and I don't know how.

Clearly you've never stopped being an idiot. So you can't call it the past. Seriously, just accept the fact that you're a twat.

The only things maxx do are scaremongering and fishing for drama.

The only things maxx do are scaremongering and fishing for drama.
and getting himself hacked too

yeah i've been in a few calls with him before, i have to say i didn't really enjoy them.

regardless of what he can do with the ip, this is still pretty creepy and dumb.
Yeah, I'm sorry Maxx, but he has been creepy with me sometimes. Like, one time, he kept begging me to tell me what my zip code was.

Yeah, I'm sorry Maxx, but he has been creepy with me sometimes. Like, one time, he kept begging me to tell me what my zip code was.
tell him*

maxx has always been a gullible kid that can't run, he's also in the closet, shh.

btw, maxx, my anti maxxware was updated, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YMPAH67f4o

tell him*
I never wanted to be creepy? I was just wondering if you lived close to me or not.

I never wanted to be creepy? I was just wondering if you lived close to me or not.
Alright, but you kept asking me and asking me for it. It just felt weird, like I kinda was trying to get across to you that I didn't want to give out my personal information.

Alright, but you kept asking me and asking me for it. It just felt weird, like I kinda was trying to get across to you that I didn't want to give out my personal information.
I'm sorry if I sounded weird.