Did you ever have a related problem?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
0 (0%)
I hope not
2 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Some client add-ons not working?  (Read 1112 times)

Hello,
I've had this problem for quite a while, thought it had something to do with the client add-ons I had but it doesn't, but for some reason any new client add-ons I download won't execute.
I don't know exactly what is causing this.
For example, I downloaded the new blockland air loading screen (the one separate from the actual blockland air, and it's new), and it won't execute.
A friend of mine made me a chatbot, and it worked fine for a while, but then it just stopped executing.
No traces of it in console; nothing.
So I decided to test what's causing this.
I used the loading screen mod I mentioned earlier.
So I typed trace(1); in console and joined a server. It didn't work, as I expected.
And I've attached the console.log to this post.
Please help.

Make sure that you put it in the correct add-ons folder: Documents\Blockland\Add-Ons.

Make sure that you put it in the correct add-ons folder: Documents\Blockland\Add-Ons.
It is.

Make sure the add-on isn't CRC'd
Make sure the add-on is properly packaged
 Make sure the add-on contains no errors
???
Profit

Make sure the add-on isn't CRC'd
Make sure the add-on is properly packaged
 Make sure the add-on contains no errors
???
Profit
Contains no errors, is not crc'd as it is a private add-on, it is properly packaged, and contains no errors.
And it is in the the correct directory.

I saw some people post on multiple other help topics saying that a custom loading screen add-on is very buggy and breaks stuff. If you have that add-on, delete it and see if you still have the same problems.

Notice how your client mods did not execute in reverse-alphabetical order, like normal? This can be caused by an add-on modifying the local variable %i in the global scope (not in a function) when the game is loading add-ons. I have no idea which one does that, but you should remove the loading screen like WALDO said. There is actually a fixed version of it released though.

I had this problem before I downloaded the loading screen.
The add-on is not crc'd
It is packaged properly
It is in the correct directory.

NOEDIT: Here are the client add-ons I have:
Admin Gui Plus
Alt Enter Disabler
Bugmenot
Buildbot
CustomLoad gui (i downloaded the fixed version)
Custom RTB Icons
Hex Cod GUI
Client Mute
Orb Shift Fix
Save environment when saving bricks
Server Search
My own chatbot (no, i am not posting the code, i know it causes no errors)
And thats all