34 (9.2%)
Heavy Default Tank
10 (2.7%)
TIE Crawler
35 (9.4%)
Neotank
19 (5.1%)

Total Members Voted: 369

Author Topic: - TANKS - (Image Heavy) (We have Neotanks)  (Read 160956 times)

Wow these tanks look beautiful! I need to download this asap. I can't believe I only just saw this topic until today.

Ah. Thanks, didn't realize it was a one-seater.

Note: I can lean the Hetzer left and right, but it won't move, and when Im in the Panzer, I can move and switch fine, but when I'm in the turret seat, my entire screen just turns bright white. I can still fire, but I cant see.
Please fix.

Nao.
Try redownloading the hetzer. As for the Panzer IV turret problem, I can't quite figure out what's wrong with it.

Hey Pomp, can you make an M3 Stuart? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M3_Stuart

It is a really cool tank, and would be useful.

This deserves a bump.

Bump.

I'm getting a slight feeling someone here might have possibly at one point in their life slightly glanced out of the corner of their eye at the screen of a computer running World of Tanks in the background. I love that game.

I'm loving this pack so far, my only request is for the M36 Jackson/M10 Wolverine. One or both would be awesome

I'm getting a slight feeling someone here might have possibly at one point in their life slightly glanced out of the corner of their eye at the screen of a computer running World of Tanks in the background. I love that game.

I'm loving this pack so far, my only request is for the M36 Jackson/M10 Wolverine. One or both would be awesome
Yes I do play World of Tanks.

I am almost positive the German shat out prototypes every week during war.

I am almost positive the German shat out prototypes every week during war.
999% of the german designs were never made

999% of the german designs were never made
... that implies that not only were the Tiger, Panther and other German tanks never made, they were banned from development and research of other tanks which did not exist.

They are all very cool.

Please work on more i love these

The Landkreuzer p 1500 was the largest tank ever planned to be built. It never came further then the drawing plans.

Can you make playertypes so we can easily make tank wars without the hassle of players exiting tanks?