Poll

Which block/blocks should be added next?

Bedrock
Emerald Ore and Block of Emerald
Block of Coal
Glass Pane
Rose and Dandelion
Blue Rose
Nether Reactor Core
Crafting Table, Chest, Large Chest and Furnace
Nether Quartz Ore and Different Variations of Block of Quartz
Enchantment Table and Brewing Stand
Sponge
Fern
Different Variations of Stairs
More Slabs
Trapdoor
Dropper, Hopper and Dispensor
Minecart Rails, Torches, Redstone Torches, Redstone Dust and Block of Redstone
Different Variations of Saplings
Wooden/Netherbrick Fences and Fence Gate
Ladder
Block of Lapis Lazuli
Note Block and Jukebox
Mob Heads
Flower Pots Along With Different Plants Inside Them
Wool Blocks of Different Colors
Hardened Clay Blocks of Different Colors
Paitnings
A Few Item Frames With Different Items
Jack O' Lantern
Water and Lava Source Blocks and Water and Lava Flowing Blocks
Beacon

Author Topic: BlockCraft  (Read 7185 times)

Hooray for something named after me!
I'm obv joking.

Wow I had all my settings turned down and was getting about 15fps, this server sends my comp insane...

Hooray for something named after me!
I'm obv joking.
Incorrect.
Simply coincidence.

I have been just normally building here. And for many people, they say it's very laggy on the server.
Ill be sure to spend an extra $200 to play this server.
It's not our fault some of us can't afford to get the beefiest of computers.
And FYI, I'm sure most of us actually are lowering graphics quality. I get pretty bad framerates on high-brickcount servers, but never as ridiculous as this. I'm 100% sure I was under 1FPS in that screenshot I posted yesterday.

I'd rather go and play Minecraft than deal with this server. At least I can get a solid 35.
Wow I had all my settings turned down and was getting about 15fps, this server sends my comp insane...
Everyone.
I can't control your frame rates.
Your frame rate, your problem.
I can't work miracles.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 02:16:15 PM by Clone2 »

Again, making it clearer for you, hopefully.

Too bad. It's silly to be upset with someone for having too many bricks in their server. It's his server and he can do what he wants with it. If he wants a high brick count because his computer can handle it just fine, that's ok.

You can't expect everybody to never use a lot of bricks on their servers just so some choice people with weaker computers can run it better.

You can't expect everybody to never use a lot of bricks on their servers just so some choice people with weaker computers can run it better.
I never said that, and I don't expect anyone to do that.

Too bad. It's silly to be upset with someone for having too many bricks in their server. It's his server and he can do what he wants with it.
might does not make right

We really need STAIRS

might does not make right
Why shouldn't he be allowed to do what he wants with his server? Unless he's directly wronging other people with it, he should generally be allowed

Why shouldn't he be allowed to do what he wants with his server? Unless he's directly wronging other people with it, he should generally be allowed
explain

explain
making a server only to troll other people, knowingly breaking Blockland rules like the one Marble Man got banned for, freezing people's Blockland with broken mods, something like that.

If he's not doing something like that, he should be allowed to do what he wants. It's his server and the only reason it's online is so others can come see what he's made/is doing if they want. He's not obligated to have it up in the first place

making a server only to troll other people, knowingly breaking Blockland rules like the one Marble Man got banned for, freezing people's Blockland with broken mods, something like that.

If he's not doing something like that, he should be allowed to do what he wants. It's his server and the only reason it's online is so others can come see what he's made/is doing if they want. He's not obligated to have it up in the first place
Thanks for all the back up, Mysteroo.
I know that while this server is up, there will be those who build it's fame up and those who only want to tear it down.
But as long as people like you come around every once in awhile, I know I'll be fine.

Thanks for all the back up, Mysteroo.
I know that while this server is up, there will be those who build it's fame up and those who only want to tear it down.
But as long as people like you come around every once in awhile, I know I'll be fine.
To be honest, I haven't even been to the server yet. It's just that a lot of people seem to be making unjustified complaints and it gets pretty tiring to read, that's all

Wait, do you have to build your own terrain?

Wait, do you have to build your own terrain?
Yes, you do.
That is the point of the server.

What I really hate is when noobs join, try to build on someones else's terrain and complain saying that they need my trust to build.

This topic shall not stay berried.