Author Topic: [UBW] Ultimate Blockland Warrior {v2} Ayxrion vs Aware >:D  (Read 17190 times)

probably play 1v1's with friends

play with weapons that you wouldn't normally use and try to adapt to situations
Does playing on a lot of TDMs / DMs help?

Does playing on a lot of TDMs / DMs help?
yes

helps aim more than anything probably

i just think that being a warrior is being a survivalist

don't get me wrong, if this was a "whoever is the best BL player" contest then obviously I would have a much bigger variety of gametypes and challenges
but this is "whoever is the best BL WARRIOR", which imo, means that whoever can adapt and survive best, regardless of the circumstances
and I think that this contest is pretty good at showing who can adapt and survive
But adapting and surviving isn't just limited to default builds and default weapons. Would it not be adapting to have to use a grapple rope in a match? Or fight on rocks over lava? Or skyscrapers? I'm not saying that what you've done is bad, I'm just saying that there's so much more that exists that would not be taken into consideration

wait a vehicle round
don't let kalphiter get into a tank lol

But adapting and surviving isn't just limited to default builds and default weapons. Would it not be adapting to have to use a grapple rope in a match? Or fight on rocks over lava? Or skyscrapers? I'm not saying that what you've done is bad, I'm just saying that there's so much more that exists that would not be taken into consideration
having a grapple rope in a match is unneeded, maybe if it was a floating platforms map, other than that it would just turn into a challenge of whoever can fly around the most and quickly attack the opponent.
boring if you ask me.

and the other things you said are just different map possibilities
and did you not know that only defaults are for the first round only right lol
after the first round things will become custom

its to see how the contestants react to restrictions, it shows adaptation especially.
having less freedom makes it more challenging than with more freedom

i know i probably could have done more but I don't want it to be a clash of different gametypes, I just want it to be a straight out free for all 1 v 1. classic.

Either way if it's done with different gametypes it's going to come down the same way as it is now, the person who can adapt and survive the best. So I wouldn't make it into a big deal.

honestly that was neither of our A games, we did better in the practice round
I pulled off a pretty skilled double air shot in the practice and failed totally in the real one, I haven't really dm'd in a while :/

Sorry that i couldn"t make it , i was out of town for 2 weeks and was really inconvenient , good luck to the rest of you!

Is Revoltech going to show up?

Is Revoltech going to show up?
Not after he realized he's fighting Manty  :cookieMonster:

Not after he realized he's fighting Manty  :cookieMonster:

"Guys i'm he- *sees i'm fighting against manty, leaves*"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8QXaLYDpyE

video!111

also sorry manty but your intro got forgeted up for some reason :[

Today Maxwell and Arkal fight.

You guys ready today?

Are there going to be more seasons of this? Because I am well interested in participating.

Are there going to be more seasons of this? Because I am well interested in participating.
Possibly.

Possibly.
I'm hoping so - even after 8 hours straight of trench wars I find good improvement in myself.