Author Topic: [UBW] Ultimate Blockland Warrior {v2} Ayxrion vs Aware >:D  (Read 17195 times)

I got here too late to sign up, I presume?
yep

wayyyy too late

Is the OP not being updated or is tomorrows match being postponed?

I'm just curious of the time that the fight will happen

why? they'll know anyway
It's suppose to add to the suspense, I have watched each video without knowing and it made it more fun to watch. Now you ruined that :/

Video!111 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVMVORgBhG4

Also, I am very behind so today we will need to have 2 tournaments.

Tournament 7 and 8.
Lalam v Arkal and Ayxrion vs Aware.

Please contact me on Steam: Blockland_Nobot or RTB for questions.
If you do not show up at ALL today, you will be kicked out of the tournament.
I am sorry, us being behind is mostly my own fault but we do not have time to wait for more contestants, we have to do this today or we will forever be behind.

I will try and contact Lalam, Arkal, Ayxrion and Aware to notify them.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 03:01:40 PM by Nobot »

Welp, Ayxrion just fought Aware.
Video!!11 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTnP1Ct7Uac

Pretty good fight.
Don't spoil the goods guys, (yes im talking to you guys aware and ayxrion)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 08:08:20 PM by Nobot »

Don't spoil the goods guys, (yes im talking to you guys aware and ayxrion)
lol to late. I KNOWWW

I lost to kalph in 4 3 life practice rounds with the RL.  This meant I would lose, by statistic, in a real match with him and the RL, and if I had won, I would only win on a fluke.  A part of me thinks the only way to really go on with this is to forfeit seeing as I was fairly beaten 4 times already, but at the same time I'm sure everyone here has fought against everyone else and has lost significantly or otherwise.

The second set of rounds are suppose to be chosen by the two players who are facing each other, so I'm not going to forfeit -- however, I will not go beyond that round even if I win.  I believe Kalphiter's shown enough that he deserves to go beyond me, but I know we both know what we'd like to do for a second round, if we both win our first, and get paired up together.

I haven't had any practice fights imitating UBW with any of the contestants, so I'm at least one exception to that.

Who cares if by "statistic" you will lose?  If that round were to occur it would be by chance that one: you fight against Kalphiter, and two: you are using the rocket launcher.  I don't encourage you to forfeit because you "lost" in a few imitation rounds against someone who you could possibly end up fight against, and I know you're good enough to make it far in this competition -- for whatever that means.  If anything the competition isn't a super serious thing, and I'd say you should stay in it for the fun of it and for the fact that you were one of the few people given the opportunity to even play.

I lost to kalph in 4 3 life practice rounds with the RL.  This meant I would lose, by statistic, in a real match with him and the RL, and if I had won, I would only win on a fluke.  A part of me thinks the only way to really go on with this is to forfeit seeing as I was fairly beaten 4 times already, but at the same time I'm sure everyone here has fought against everyone else and has lost significantly or otherwise.

The second set of rounds are suppose to be chosen by the two players who are facing each other, so I'm not going to forfeit -- however, I will not go beyond that round even if I win.  I believe Kalphiter's shown enough that he deserves to go beyond me, but I know we both know what we'd like to do for a second round, if we both win our first, and get paired up together.

tl;dr: i suck with rocket launcher

lel