My Brother Got Arrested

Author Topic: My Brother Got Arrested  (Read 2602 times)

My older brother got arrested for meth and two days later got arrested for trying to steal cough syrup
Some of you might remember him from here
His name was Zaie and he does lots of drugs

Did he see a DeLorean out in the parking lot?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 12:41:13 AM by Cybersix »

i wish i was cool enough to get arrested and smoke weed.

but im just a wimpy bitch

Maxxbot put that golden hammer down before you embarrass yourself further.

A juvenile delinquency record is different from a criminal record I think, in that your juvenile delinquency record goes away when you turn 18. I am too lazy, however, to look it up and confirm this.
Your right unless if your are sentence pass 18 or charge as a adult; if I'm correct on the information that I have reading lately.

Your right unless if your are sentence pass 18 or charge as a adult; if I'm correct on the information that I have reading lately.
What?

What?
If you get sentence to to 10 years and your 11 years old and get out 21 by the wired system of simi-private court system for juveniles it will stay in the police record.
If a 15 year old get tired as a adult for murder it will stay record after his jail sentence.
I just hate the juvenile court system work, I'm mostly likely wrong for being a strange way how the US handle children. and the laws add to them

If charges are dropped does that mean that they are cleared from the record?

If charges are dropped does that mean that they are cleared from the record?
yep

You must be the new kid. You're on floor 3, your mop's in the closet.

i wish i was cool enough to get arrested and smoke weed.

but im just a wimpy bitch
JESUS CHRIST

Well he will charged for petty theft if stole something under 20 dollars and is a misdemeanor and is punishable up to one year in prison. If he stole anything over 20 you aren't going to be seeing him for a few years. Unless he pleads innocent, then he gets a trial and his defense lawyer can try to convince the jury that he is innocent. Then your brother will be remember as another scumbag saved by the liberals. I have a penal code book, come at me criminals!

Is this your brothers way of coming out of the closet? JC Pennys is for chicks.

I buy my shorts and jeans at JC Pennys, they have very reasonable prices :c

do any of us know his age? because seriously, what a lot of you are saying is either completly wrong, or only semi-right.

this literally all depends on his age.