Author Topic: Bomb scare at my school  (Read 893 times)

Nearly Summer for me and this had to loving happen...

Fourth Period
We were told to evacuate the building for a "drill". While we were going back to the school from a park nearby, everyone noticed a firetruck parked infront of the school. I thought there was a fire.

Fifth Period (technically eigth because of a different schedule)
My friend told me that there was a bomb threat on the restroom wall. Noticing there was only a firetruck, and really nothing else before, I called bs and went to lunch.

Seventh Period
She was right. There was a officer standing outside the restroom door. Have mercy...

After Nineth Period
There were police cars surrounding the school while I was waiting for my bus. I highly doubt there was a real bomb though.

My Opinion
People are loving stupid. After hearing multiple bomb threats and crap from other schools, this felt like a normal thing for me. And what the hell is this "drill" stuff? I know it was an attempt to keep everyone from going nuts, but you can't hide something like a bomb threat. People who pull this kind of stuff are either so mentally depressed or just a jackass. I wasn't scared, I was pissed off.

...aaand that was my day at school. Great way to start a loving weekend.

There was a bomb threat for my school district when I was in like 8th or 9th grade and it turned out to be some Australian kid making blank threats

There was a bomb threat for my school district when I was in like 8th or 9th grade and it turned out to be some Australian kid making blank threats
he had a real bomb but he couldn't get it to work because he was upside down

The fire department is required to respond to schools for fire drills.

One time for me in 5th grade there was a bomb scare, somebody wrote "Bome at 3 o'clock" on a bathroom stall.

Not in my state. I just had a fire drill a couple hours ago.

we have bomb scares here all the time lol. nobody gives a stuff around here

The fire department has to go to a certain number of fire drills (hardly any) to check school procedure in Minnesota.

fun fact.

the columbine kids bombs couldnt go off because they use toy alarm clocks with plastic hammers that dont conduct.

We have a drill where whenever there's a shooter, we all huddle up into a corner.

under glass windows just below the roof.

We have a drill where whenever there's a shooter, we all huddle up into a corner.

under glass windows just below the roof.

i love that logic. lets all gather tightly for the shooter to better kill us.