Oculus Rift co-founder Andy Scott Reisse has been Killed

Author Topic: Oculus Rift co-founder Andy Scott Reisse has been Killed  (Read 2770 times)

The oculus Rift looks like it could damage someone's eyesight, after all mom always say to never put your eyes close to a tv. However this is a tragedy, another reason to remove this stupid thug life culture from the US.

Overlined statements count as jokes you know.

The oculus Rift looks like it could damage someone's eyesight, after all mom always say to never put your eyes close to a tv.
Wasn't the real reason for why you shouldn't do that so that your parents can see the TV too? I never figured out if it has some scientific fact around it.

If we're talking about the same Oculus Rift, It's pretty stupid looking and would probably guarantee that anyone who bought it would never get laid ever.

>imying you would actually go outside wearing it

Oculus Rift is something revolutionary in the virtual reality realm. You judging the apparatus just by how it looks is rediculous. How about functionality?

God bless that poor man's soul :(

This is awful. I wish it hadn't happened. ;-;

Wasn't the real reason for why you shouldn't do that so that your parents can see the TV too? I never figured out if it has some scientific fact around it.
It's proven not to hurt your eyesight, so probably.

Ken Levine, Lead Developer of BioShock, gives his condolences: https://twitter.com/IGLevine/status/340787666092171266

oculus rift looks interesting

what is oculus rift?

I hope lady justice will deliver, with her full wrath.

I hope lady justice will deliver, with her full wrath.

well if that amount of wrath is justified. and the criminal proven.

otherwise that wouldnt be justice would it.

The oculus Rift looks like it could damage someone's eyesight, after all mom always say to never put your eyes close to a tv. However this is a tragedy, another reason to remove this stupid thug life culture from the US.
They've got special lens on it that causes your eyes to focus at infinity, so it's actually less damaging then using a normal monitor.

If we're talking about the same Oculus Rift, It's pretty stupid looking and would probably guarantee that anyone who bought it would never get laid ever.

Such stupidity here.

They've got special lens on it that causes your eyes to focus at infinity, so it's actually less damaging then using a normal monitor.

Now I guess you CAN see forever!