Author Topic: Gun Massacre - BL_ID: 5148  (Read 15897 times)

who is your friend then?

THE PLOT THICKENS
I have no connection with Igloos, you should know better.

who is your friend then?
Gun Massacre. :p

It's kind of obvious how he's trolling at this point
Stop replying and it'll go away.

It's kind of obvious how he's trolling at this point
Stop replying and it'll go away.
Funny because I told you guys to stop replying. :P

Well you took out every single bit of context.

WELL THEN

THE richard THICKENS

THE richard THICKENS
if someone wrote a story about everything that doesnt happen to you, that would be the title.

Ok. Gun Massacre basically took over the "baldspotclan" site, posting a bunch of apologies and such. I'm gonna guess that there are two sides to the story here. As for the no-advertising thing, I've seen A LOT of people advertising various groups, servers, channels, and clans, both Blockland and otherwise.

Noedit: I will say that the evidence leans heavily against him here. It would help if his friend/alt/whoever wasn't being an idiot.

holy stuff
his alt made 109 posts in one day

I think it's safe to say Nonnel is trolling.
Oh and I was posting alot on my first day, I'm not denying that. :D

Ok. Gun Massacre basically took over the "baldspotclan" site, posting a bunch of apologies and such. I'm gonna guess that there are two sides to the story here. As for the no-advertising thing, I've seen A LOT of people advertising various groups, servers, channels, and clans, both Blockland and otherwise.
He told me the clan gave him the site because they were moving to weebly or something.
And he loving apologized.
And it seems NOBODY sees the apology on the site when it's in plain sight on the site....
Even Big Brother denies that my friend apologized.

Then he claims that he didn't deny that he apologized (Yeah right^^^) (and goes on claiming that Gun Massacre created the site and some other stupid BS)

And more BS

Also I asked him if he played Resident Evil 4 because I wanted to make friends with him.

if someone wrote a story about everything that doesnt happen to you, that would be the title.
Hey if Nonnel is going to joke around, I'm also going to joke around.

(Jesus christ why can't you lock the thread anymore)

so where did big brother say that gun didn't apologize?

breaking news

bdx is gun massacre