Author Topic: need something to do for 3 weeks  (Read 1221 times)

okay so i know asking off topic for things to do is generally an awful idea since youll get very few serious answers but heck, ill try
i am in the process of moving (if i understand whats happening all thats left to do is wait 3 weeks for the house closing) and i have pretty much nothing to do
i dont have computer access other than the phone im posting this from so thats cut out 90% of what i usually do
at the moment ive just been sleeping, tumblr-ing (which is hard since is crashes every 2 mnutes), watching youtube videos, and occasionally watching tv
i am able to go out and do stuff but only for a short amount of time each day and theres not much to do other than eat and go to walmart plus some days i cant go anywhere at all
also im in a small cluttered room that isnt mine so that cuts down on a few things

i dont really know what im expecting to be suggested other than joke responses, and yeah i know theres probably not many options but maybe someone will suggest something semi obvious i didnt think of or something
so
yeah idk
(ps ive actually been in this situation for about 60 days(?) but im starting to get really really bored now)

Learn a useless skill like whittling.

you'll have to look into non-computer hobbies, i.e. painting, drawing, etc.

find any kind of video recording device and make some low budget crappy home movie

it's fun

got any legos?
i have one that i picked up off the ground a while ago does that count

got any legos?
if so build somthing like a castle or house, take several pictures of it, throw a heavy metal object at your build, take more pics, rebuild it the same as before, then throw the build at the heavy metal object, disasemble your build, and use the images to help you recreate the build in blockland :)

Design some circuits.

Get some basic electronics kit or something, then move on to Ardunio when you're more experienced.

This was originally my idea, but try building the Beta City or ACM City made out of legos.

That project was discontinued due to lack of bricks I could find in the crappy Lego store in Galleria.

he'll probably step on it
She'll *

Go read something about random useless information and fun facts

I'll start you off: The security guards in Alcatraz did not carry firearms

or if you have any pets you can stare at them for awhile. work for me
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 09:37:29 PM by GhostStar »

Buy a bonsai tree and create a little landscape, this is a good example:

Buy a bonsai tree and create a little landscape, this is a good example:

cool.
i always wanted to do that with model trains