[v1.2] Blocko Fist || No more default hand flopping around! || Added Gloves

Author Topic: [v1.2] Blocko Fist || No more default hand flopping around! || Added Gloves  (Read 8957 times)

Blocko Fist | Video Preview

You've probably used the old fist weapon before. It isn't very good either, and you know it too.

This fist's combat feels very slick and nice, but it also has some other useful features:
  • Animations (Fire, Select, and Idle)
  • Sound Effects (Swing, Hit, Cracking)
  • A lovey model that just makes sense.
  • A black version

Like the old mod it cannot be dropped, since it doesn't make sense to be able to drop your fist onto the floor.

This is my first weapon Add-On. I had a lot of fun modeling, animating, and scripting it for the past couple of days and I'm glad to finally ship it out to you guys. I'm totally open to constructive criticism, please post your thoughts.

Updated to v1.1

Changelog:
  • UI Names are now "Fist - <color>"
  • Added Black version
  • Brick item models look more straight
Updated to v1.2

Changelog:
  • Added two new variants, "Glove - White" and "Glove - Black"
  • Package now has 3 folders: models, images, sound
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 09:49:34 PM by Subpixel »

model is alright, but I guess it's not easy to make a decent fist that looks close to the normal blocko hand.

8/10, good replacement to the older one.

Nice Add-on, but needs a brown version. Maybe a yellow one, also. The model is decent.

7.6/10

Nice Add-on, but needs a brown version. Maybe a yellow one, also. The model is decent.

7.6/10
Yeah sure, I'll make a brown version asap.

Way better than the other crappy fist.

Nice job.

Can you make a deep dark black? enders need some love too ya know, Oh and maybe a pure white one too?

anyways nice I was thinking about a new fist today
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 10:56:15 PM by Torin0101 »

Updated to v1.1

Changelog:
  • Added Black version

Updated to v1.1

Changelog:
  • Added Black version
You should just make it so they take the color of your current avatar, I think Filipe did that with his Speedkarts and how the hands on the steering wheel change color.

You should just make it so they take the color of your current avatar, I think Filipe did that with his Speedkarts and how the hands on the steering wheel change color.
it can easily be done on vehicles, because separate objects were mounted to the vehicle and colored the same color as your hands, this unfortunately will not work for items

I'm pretty sure that's not possible.

it can easily be done on vehicles, because separate objects were mounted to the vehicle and colored the same color as your hands, this unfortunately will not work for items
Mount a bot with everything invisible except the bot's hand, and color it to match the player's hand.

This can be very handy, also oh god Happy Up Here. 100000/10

This can be very handy, also oh god Happy Up Here. 100000/10
Thanks! and yeah, I always climax when I hear your intro.

Is it possible to make the colour of the hand change to the player's skin colour?