Wound: Threatening to "DOX"

Author Topic: Wound: Threatening to "DOX"  (Read 12920 times)

He sure as hell acts like him, Though.
Can't argue with this statement.

He sure as hell acts like him, Though.
not really, I dont bitch about how people have my info, as bad as it is, it's my fault they have it in the first place, Glass bitches about every little thing that happens to him, I'm nothing like glass.

You're both pricks
you obviously dont know me well enough.

hey, i dont know bin laden that well either

yeah, you probably make a wicked pot of decaf.

Glass is already wounded enough, leave him alone.
horrible puns augauhguahu i hate my life

Wound has never changed, and probably never will. He has been like this the first time I met him on Blockland on Badspot's server when he went under the name "Juicebox".

Stop trying, all you're doing is making Badspot richer with all your dumbass forum accounts.

forget off already.

how do we know its not dotdotcircle in disguise

This blake friend deserved that, I hope he does get DOX'd, not even sure what that is but it sounds bad.
It's nothing, really.
It just means he posts your name on the forums.

and... thats it

Wound has never changed, and probably never will. He has been like this the first time I met him on Blockland on Badspot's server when he went under the name "Juicebox".

Stop trying, all you're doing is making Badspot richer with all your dumbass forum accounts.

forget off already.
are you still upset that i destroyed your house, i said sorry  :panda:

Wound enjoys being a rooster lol. He's the worst kind of friend.

Wound enjoys being a rooster lol. He's the worst kind of friend.
This, Everyone just ignore his douchebaggery, He'll get banned for it in a day or two. Report and move on.

This blake friend deserved that, I hope he does get DOX'd, not even sure what that is but it sounds bad.
what the forget dude

are you still upset that i destroyed your house, i said sorry 
Jesus Christ, I didn't even remember that until now.

Seriously; you're so loving handicapped it's not even right for anyone to give you any sympathy.