Need help on which gaming pc to buy for this summer

Author Topic: Need help on which gaming pc to buy for this summer  (Read 2749 times)

Except you can buy custom parts pay someone to put it together and depending on what you bought it might be better.

having your computer professionally built costs upwards of $50-100 and is not worth it at all if you're on a low budget (and if you actually read the OP it says the budget is $600)

So are people charging nothing for time and labor? I understand you can buy parts in bulk but if you're a no name computer builder you're not getting that much of an amazing discount. I'm not saying prebuilt is bad but it's never going to be a great deal cheaper than the parts.

yes because it takes all of 10 minutes to assemble a computer. especially when you do it all day.
the profit is made by up pricing the parts they have in bulk. obviously no pc builder business is selling for wholesale. even we all know that.
labor my ass haha.

yes because it takes all of 10 minutes to assemble a computer. especially when you do it all day.
the profit is made by up pricing the parts they have in bulk. obviously no pc builder business is selling for wholesale. even we all know that.
labor my ass haha.

Are you trying to say that people selling computers don't mark up prices? I know it's not hard to build one, I've done it a few times. Most people think it's really difficult or that they don't have the skills needed to do it. Others just don't want to do it. It's never going to be cheaper to buy a high end prebuilt computer. I'm not saying they're bad, or that you shouldn't buy one. It will almost always cost you more to buy a prebuilt.

Are you trying to say that people selling computers don't mark up prices? I know it's not hard to build one, I've done it a few times. Most people think it's really difficult or that they don't have the skills needed to do it. Others just don't want to do it. It's never going to be cheaper to buy a high end prebuilt computer. I'm not saying they're bad, or that you shouldn't buy one. It will almost always cost you more to buy a prebuilt.

the price of a titan is about 200 dollars wholesale perhaps.
yes they all charge up. but  buying part by part still costs more.

the price of a titan is about 200 dollars wholesale perhaps.
yes they all charge up. but  buying part by part still costs more.

A GTX titan? You're telling me there is a 500% markup from retailers?

having your computer professionally built costs upwards of $50-100 and is not worth it at all if you're on a low budget (and if you actually read the OP it says the budget is $600)
Depends on who you pay to build it, you can go to a place like microcenter and have it built for like $30 (they do it near me I don't know about world-wide)

get the ibuypower revolt.

A GTX titan? You're telling me there is a 500% markup from retailers?

yes. welcome to the last 3 centuries of stores.

ay anyone got any links to these unknown cheap pc building people becuase im looking for a new gaming pc soon since xboxone is gonna blow ass.

Get a PC that can be affordable, fast, and the CPU isn't bottle necked as bad.

I personally think you should build your own.