Where will you be in 20 years?

Author Topic: Where will you be in 20 years?  (Read 4356 times)

Man, Everyone is going to Denmark.
Because Denmark is so goddamn awesome, and I am proud of being a Dane myself.

In the abyss of my own mind.

Schaumburg, IL

I'm a rebel.

Away from this place.

I want to go to Scotland, but that'll be in like 6 years lol. In 20 years, HOPEFULLY married or something of the sorts lol. But I'd like to be in Hawaii :)

I'm hoping to go to the UK at some point, the states are boring.

most likely stabbed and left minus twenty dollars by one of you

Space
the final frontier, exploring strange new worlds, discovering new life, and new civilisations, boldly going where no man has gone before.

That's where I will be.

I'll be sitting on my man-made island, smoking a cigar and drinking liqour with a friend named Teddy.
wat
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 01:59:03 PM by ChappersTeddy »

I imagine I'll be making a desperate attempt at joining some film making company, and failing at being a parent because I have zero authority in my voice

in Denmark

I'd love to be working in NASA
or denmark

I imagine I'll be making a desperate attempt at joining some film making company, and failing at being a parent because I have zero authority in my voice

in Denmark

wowe

the final frontier, exploring strange new worlds, discovering new life, and new civilisations, boldly going where no man has gone before.

That's where I will be.

You did it wrong.

Space. The final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise on it's five-year mission: To explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations and to boldly go where no man has gone before.