The banning of a blockland forum account is the worst ban ever!

Poll

Do you think?

Badspot should add the payment option?
1 (4.8%)
Badspot should not add the payment option!
9 (42.9%)
You wan't the post closed!
8 (38.1%)
You "Agree"
3 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: The banning of a blockland forum account is the worst ban ever!  (Read 1753 times)

NO OFFENCE IN ANY WAY!

Blockland, we all love it, yet we buy it, the game; the forum does not say it is included, yet it is and what the problem here is, if you bought a special key for like £50 i.e. BLID: 666 and you get banned from the forum, there is NO WAY OF GETTING ACCESS AGAIN UNTILL YOU BUY THE GAME AGAIN.

Badspot NEEDS to implement a payment system for the forums, if you are reading this badspot, add an extra payment option for a "forum only authentication key". The community would be more happier than having to buy the whole game again to just buy a key, also you NEED to sort out Blockland support, They have NO manners what so ever and they are TERRIBLY RUDE!

Finally post what you think in the comments.

AGAIN I AM ONLY MAKING MY POINT IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT CLICK OFF OR SAY, SO I CAN LOCK IT

The purpose of the key system for the forums was to keep morons, spammers and trolls off of the forums, or at least lower their numbers. I think it is an okay system for the most part because it does just that. Obviously, it can't get rid of all the friends on here and many keep coming back again and again but it definitely prevents raids and bot attacks. Those bot accounts probably would've been spamming the forums with ads if it weren't for the key system.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 03:36:40 PM by Electrk »

AGAIN I AM ONLY MAKING MY POINT IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT CLICK OFF OR SAY, SO I CAN LOCK IT
well then

where's off

BLID 666, 1337, and others have been skipped, there is no special ids.

I totally agree but I recon the way of accessing the forum is a bit over the top by buying the game again.

Thanks for commenting.

If your special ID (why would you want this?) you bought for $1000 gets banned then it is your fault that you don't get to use it for the forums, as you were dumb enough to get banned in the first place. Nobody even cares if your key spells 1337 anyways, it's about how you act not a special number.

Yes but you should be able to get a separate key for the forums for around £5

Also, the game doesn't cost £50, it costs around £13
There are no such thing as special keys (unless you count 2ks as special) and all keys cost the same.

Yes but you should be able to get a separate key for the forums for around £5
No
And your name "griefer" indicates that you plan doing something bad

The name Griefer is the name I use for my DJing, YouTube, Blockland(ingame) And Im not a troll.